Chapter 013 - 014

Chapter 013 Loneliness and Violence

When the doctor examined Chen Li, he discovered that Chen Li had many bruises on his body that had not yet healed. Some were old and some were new. It was obvious that he had been abused for a long time.

So when the doctor checked out and Wei Chen went to inquire about his condition, the doctor stared at Wei Chen for a while and asked in a bad tone: "What is your relationship with the patient? Why is the patient suffering from such severe heatstroke?" Although he had never had a heat stroke. I have been a doctor for many years and am used to seeing life and death, but I cannot tolerate domestic violence.

Wei Chen sensed a clue from the doctor's tone, so he asked eagerly: "Doctor, how is the patient?" Although the expression on his face could not be changed, the worry in his eyes was real.

"First answer me, what is your relationship with the patient?" The doctor refused to give up. If the person in front of him was the person who abused the patient, then there was no need for him to let him know about the patient's condition. He would even notify the police station to handle the matter. This was a serious incident of domestic violence.

At this moment, Wei Chen knew that the doctor would not let him go in to see Chen Li, let alone tell him about Chen Li's condition, unless he made clear the relationship between Chen Li.

"I am his fiancé, and I went to see him at his home for the first time today." Wei Chen's voice was low, full of anger, and full of worry.

The doctor looked at Wei Chen for a while, and when he saw that his emotions did not seem to be fake, he said solemnly, "The patient has autism, you should know this."

Wei Chen nodded.

"The patient's health is not very good, the heat is high, anemia, malnutrition, stunted growth... These are minor problems that can be restored to health through conditioning. The most serious problem is the patient's psychological problem. I think the patient should be in a closed and closed environment for a long time. In a violent environment, this made his autism more and more serious. He was afraid of the approach of others, but could not refuse to respond to the approach of others. Instead, he suffered in silence. A large part of the reason was that he had made When he refused to respond, he suffered violent retaliation, so he subconsciously passively accepted everything the outside world imposed on him. This also made the patient's autism symptoms more and more serious. If the patient is not pulled back from the darkness , I'm worried that one day he will drown in the darkness and never come back." The doctor said, glanced at Wei Chen, and continued: "Since you are the patient's fiancé, I don't think you are worried about the patient. Fake, I hope you can change the patient's environment and never return to the environment the patient has been in before. That kind of environment is also a hint to the patient and is not helpful to the patient's condition." "

Okay." This good word is almost It was Wei Chen who gritted his teeth and said it, with strong anger in it. Wei Chen's face was still expressionless, but his eyes were red, and his hands were clenched tightly, with veins popping out and his bones and joints cracking. The sound showed that he was enduring the boundless anger in his heart.

The doctor did not give any advice to Wei Chen, but asked: "Do you need me to call the police?" Such serious domestic violence requires police intervention.

Wei Chen shook his head, "No, none of this is useful." For the Chen family, how could calling the police be useful?

The doctor probably sensed the hidden meaning. He patted Wei Chen on the shoulder and said: "Wait until the patient wakes up and treat him well. He has suffered too much."

Wei Chen remained silent and looked at him with red eyes. In the ajar ward, Chen Li was unconscious on the bed, so quiet and heart-wrenching.

Chapter 014 Warm Companion

The next morning, when it was still bright, Chen Li came over. The snow-white world made Chen Li's eyes stunned for a moment, and then his eyes stared straight at the ceiling, without any sparkle in them.

At this time, the door to the ward was pushed open, and Chen Li shrank subconsciously. His hands under the quilt were tightly holding the quilt, and his eyes were filled with alertness. However, the next second, something jumped into Chen Li's ears. It was a low, gentle voice.

Wei Chen entered the ward carrying a piece of porridge. Seeing that Chen Li was already awake, he put the porridge on the table next to the hospital bed and said softly: "Are you awake? Are you hungry? I made porridge for you. Get up. Have a drink."

Chen Li then turned his head. When he saw Wei Chen's face, the tightly clenched hands under the quilt slowly loosened, and the wary look in his eyes gradually disappeared.

Wei Chen had been paying attention to Chen Li's expression. Seeing Chen Li's appearance, Wei Chen felt happy and raised Chen Li's hospital bed so that Chen Li could sit up.

"Are you hungry?" Wei Chen opened the lid of the porridge, and the delicious smell immediately overflowed. Chen Li's nose twitched, and his eyes fell directly on the porridge in Wei Chen's hand.

Wei Chen did not sway Chen Li's appetite, scooped up a spoonful of porridge, put it to his mouth and blew it gently. After feeling that the porridge was still slightly warm, he brought the spoon to Chen Li's mouth. It was obviously Wei Chen's first time to do these caring actions, but Wei Chen felt that he was doing it extremely smoothly.

Chen Li looked blankly at the porridge at his mouth, then at Wei Chen, and then slowly opened his mouth to let Wei Chen feed the porridge in. He swallowed it without even chewing, not knowing that he was hungry. Still don’t know how to eat.

"Eat slowly, don't be in a hurry." Wei Chen saw that Chen Li was wolfing down some food. Fortunately, what he ordered today was porridge. If it was rice, wouldn't Chen Li choke?

After that, Wei Chen took a bite by himself, deliberately slowing down his movements to teach Chen Li how to eat, and then fed Chen Li a second bite. This time, Chen Li imitated Wei Chen's example, chewing slowly, with his face He was still stunned, but Wei Chen could feel that Chen Li had relaxed a lot.

It wasn't until he fed the last mouthful of porridge into Chen Li's mouth that Wei Chen put down the box containing the porridge, took a tissue and wiped the porridge stains from the corners of Chen Li's mouth, put it down in Chen Li's ward, and finally rubbed Chen Li's hair. , "Have a good rest."

Chen Li stared straight at Wei Chen. Suddenly Wei Chen understood what Chen Li meant, helped Chen Li tuck in the quilt, and said softly: "Don't worry, I I will be here with you." As if he thought of something, Wei Chen looked into Chen Li's dull eyes and said solemnly: "I will always be with you."

Something seemed to flash in Chen Li's big eyes. Flash, fleeting.

Although Wei Chen didn't catch this emotion, he was a little happy in his heart. Does this mean that Chen Li will gradually let go of his guard for him and allow him to enter his world?

Unable to help but reach out and rub Chen Li's soft hair again, Wei Chen said: "Lie down for a while, I will take you out for a walk later."

I don't know if Chen Li understood, but he took the initiative to rub Wei Chen's hair. Chen's hand, but his eyes were still staring at Wei Chen.

Chen Li's action surprised Wei Chen. His palms lingered on the top of Chen Li's hair and whispered softly. Although he couldn't make a smiling expression on his face, Wei Chen's eyes were so gentle that he seemed to be able to turn Chen Li's hair away. Li drowned in it.

Wei Chen was about to take his hand away from Chen Li's hair, but Chen Li raised his head with some urgency, obviously not wanting Wei Chen to take his hand.

"So good~"

Wei Chen understood what Chen Li meant. Although his face was expressionless, his tone was filled with a smile unconsciously.