Chapter 157 - 158

Chapter 157: Losing Face

Zhuge Yu leaned over and snatched the newspaper from Zhuge Feng's hand into his own, and then read the report carefully word by word starting from the title.

After reading the last word of the report, Zhuge Yu felt angry but also helpless.

Zhuge Yu can be said to be a great artist. This time, the fraud gang was revealed to have used Zhuge Yu's works to defraud. For Zhuge Yu, this was a big deal, even an insult to the art world.

However, Zhuge Yu is also helpless. Many people will be deceived by this fraud gang. In fact, it reflects the problem of some people in the art world blindly following the trend.

These victims don’t even have the most basic appreciation skills. The fraud gang has set up a trap just to follow the crowd and want to collect the works of people who are praised by the art world today. They feel that this will give them more face. In fact, in terms of art, Before, he was just a layman.

Fraudulent gangs take advantage of this mentality of victims to succeed repeatedly. However, this is the norm in the art world and even other circles. Even if Zhuge Yu wants to take care of it, he is powerless.

Zhuge Yu threw the newspaper hard on the coffee table, unable to hide the anger on his face.

Zhuge Feng stood up and patted Zhuge Yu on the shoulder. Although he could not understand Zhuge Yu's anger at the moment, he knew that Zhuge Yu was sincere about art and painting, and he would allow such a thing to happen.

But what can be done? Blind obedience and vanity are the two major demons in modern people's psychology. Who can completely expel these two demons?

Yes, this fraud gang was caught today, but as long as someone can see a chance to make money in it, thousands of others will form this gang again, and the wildfire will never burn out, and the spring breeze will blow again.

This is something no one can stop.

Zhuge Yu knew this and was so angry, but he also knew that even if the state legislates to severely punish these people, as long as they are profitable, these people will not disappear.

"Alas!"

Zhuge Yu could only sigh, unable to do anything else.

Wei Chen also saw this report. In fact, when he was browsing his mobile phone, he saw this news push. He glanced at it casually and put away his mobile phone.

Different from Zhuge Yu's anger, Wei Chen noticed the appearance of the captured gang leader. At first glance, Wei Chen felt that he looked familiar. Soon Wei Chen remembered where he saw this person.

When he returned to the Magic City during the Spring Festival, Chen Li painted a painting in Wishlist. It was this boss who wanted to buy Chen Li's painting.

At that time, Wei Chen felt that something was wrong with this person, because he realized that this person's real purpose was not painting, but Chen Li. Now that he thought about it, Wei Chen knew why.

At that time, the leader felt that Chen Li was still young but had such strong attainments in painting, so he wanted to recruit Chen Li into his gang and let Chen Li copy world famous paintings with them. This leader probably thinks that Chen Li is young now and wants to become famous. He can join their gang just by lobbying and getting hot-headed. By the time a painting is published, he will already be complicit and he can't escape if he wants to. It's not that simple.

Of course, this matter passed quickly in Wei Chen's mind, and Wei Chen did not pay attention to this fraud gang and the leader who once wanted to recruit Chen Li.