Chapter 205 - 506

Chapter 205 Mr. Qu

"Art exhibition?" Chen Li had never thought about holding an art exhibition, so when Zhuge Yu mentioned it now, Chen Li was a little confused.

"Well, your ability is enough to hold an art exhibition. If you want to hold it, the teacher will help you prepare." Zhuge Yu said that with Chen Li's ability, he could have held a personal art exhibition of Chen Li a long time ago. But at that time, Zhuge Yu felt that Chen Li's condition was not suitable for holding an art exhibition.

But now, Chen Li's condition has improved a lot. It's time to continue to increase Chen Li's popularity, so holding an art exhibition is the best choice.

Chen Li shook his head and said, "I haven't planned yet."

Indeed, he hasn't planned to hold an art exhibition yet, and he doesn't want to go in front of people yet.

Zhuge Yu naturally respected Chen Li's opinion and said, "Since you haven't made this plan yet, forget it." He would not force Chen Li to do something he didn't like.

"Yeah." Chen Li nodded.

"Whenever you want to hold an art exhibition, tell the teacher. The teacher will organize it for you at that time, no matter when." Zhuge Yu made a promise.

"Thank you, teacher."

"Thank you for what, silly boy." Zhuge Yu looked at Chen Li with loving eyes.

Zhuge Yu was trying to think of ways to increase Chen Li's popularity in the circle, but he didn't know that Chen Li's popularity was actually growing in the circle in a subtle way. It wasn't very fast, but it was very steady step by step. No one specifically pushed it, and it grew slowly.

By the time Zhuge Yu realized it, Chen Li's name had already become famous in the circle, and there was no need for an art exhibition to increase Chen Li's popularity.

It is well known that the secretary of the Municipal Party Committee of Magic City is a collector. Many people in Magic City know that he likes to paint.

Everything has its own small circle, and collectors naturally have their own small circle, and Wu Zhang has one here. The incident happened within a month or two after Wu Zhang's birthday party.

Wu Zhang loved collecting, and naturally he had many collectors. When they heard that Wu Zhang had acquired a very excellent painting this time, they found time to look for Wu Zhang one after another, wanting to have a look at the painting.

None of these people expected that after seeing this painting, they were all shocked by the painting collected by Wu Zhang. Even the most picky old man among them stood in front of the painting and was reluctant to leave.

When the artist of Deji's painting was the artist of "Light" collected in the National Gallery, they had a feeling that this was the case.

Only the author of "Light" could shock them so much with his paintbrush. When "Light" was first exhibited, these people stayed in the exhibition hall every day to admire "Light".

During the auction, they also went there, hoping to auction off "Light". Unfortunately, "Light" did not participate in the auction, and they also did not auction off another work by the author.

I didn't expect this work to be here. It was indeed the author, and the painting was still so shocking.

Soon, they saw a signature on the painting.

[Li] "Is this the name of the creator of this painting?" the old man who discovered the word asked Wu Zhang.

The old man's surname was Qu. He was a respected old man in Magic City. He retired from ZY. His favorite thing in life was calligraphy and painting. He fell in love with this painting at first sight and liked it very much.