Chapter 183 - 184

Chapter 183: Unable to control

Lina, she returned to her seat when the plane's landing prompt sounded. Her face was full of joy. When she sat down in her seat, she exchanged a long kiss with her fellow countryman. Obviously very satisfied with the other party's technology.

Ten minutes later, the plane landed.

Chen Li woke up to Wei Chen's low voice. He was still a little dazed when he just woke up. He raised his head and looked around and realized that the plane had landed.

Wei Chen rubbed Chen Li's hair and said: "Li Li, we are back to the imperial capital."

"Oh." Chen Li was still a little dazed, but he still obediently handed his hand to Wei Chen and let Wei Chen hold it. As he got off the plane, it was raining spring in the Imperial City, and drizzle was falling from the sky. It was only around four o'clock in the afternoon, and the sky was already a little gloomy. Wei Chen didn't bring an umbrella, so he took off his umbrella when he got off the plane. After holding Chen Li in his arms, he put the jacket on their heads and rushed into the rain.

Chen Li cooperated with Wei Chen's actions, and the two of them didn't come out until the customs. When they got to the door, they took a taxi and went home.

Lina came out one step later than Wei Chen. When she came out, Wei Chen and Chen Li could no longer be seen. She stamped her feet angrily. Apart from Wei Hua, Wei Chen was the second man to make her feel miserable. .

Half an hour later, Wei Chen and Chen Li returned home. Even if they stayed in a hotel in a suite, in Wei Chen's opinion, no matter how luxurious the suite was, it was not as good as their own house. He and Chen Li lived in a very comfortable place. Comfortable.

Both of them were caught in the rain. Wei Chen asked Chen Li to take a bath first and thoughtfully put hot water on Chen Li.

Chen Li was unwilling, "Achen, let's wash together!" Wei Chen also got caught in the rain, so Chen Li naturally felt sorry for Wei Chen.

"I still have something to do, you go take a shower first." This was an excuse, and Wei Chen, who knew the essence and taste, was afraid that he wouldn't be able to control himself in the bathroom.

"We'll do something later. Take a shower now." Chen Li didn't know what Wei Chen was thinking. He was just worried that Wei Chen would catch a cold.

Wei Chen still wanted to refuse, but seeing Chen Li's expression of "I won't like it even if you don't wash it off", he finally gave in.

Facts have proved that Wei Chen did understand himself, and he did not control himself. Coupled with Chen Li, who was inexplicably passionate about sex, it took them more than an hour to get out of the shower.

Chen Li was finally carried out by Wei Chen. He gently put Chen Li on the bed. He looked at Chen Li slightly stunned, obviously not completely lost in the hearty sex.

Chen Li turned over, looked at Wei Chen with a blushing face, and said, "Tan, I'm hungry." There was a little hoarseness and satisfaction in his voice, which was indescribably sexy.

It was almost five o'clock when I came back. After doing more than an hour of exercise, my stomach was naturally empty.

Wei Chen came back to his senses, saw Chen Li's bright eyes and blushing face, and quickly moved his eyes away, fearing that he would lose control again.

Wei Chen finally said, "I'm going to make porridge." Then he left the room as if he was running away.

Chen Li's eyes followed Wei Chen as he left. It wasn't until the door to the room was closed that Chen Li curled his mouth, rubbed the pillow, and stared at the ceiling in a daze.