Chapter 127 - 128

Chapter 127 The evidence is sufficient.

The press conference of the Dream Cup is being broadcast live through Weibo to countless netizens who are concerned about this matter. If you open a barrage at this moment, the screen of the live broadcast will already be covered by the barrage. 【233333, Am I the only one who thinks Mr. Zhuge is cute? ]

[You're not the only one, 2333333]

[Isn't the previous point wrong? Shouldn't the focus be on the reporter's face when Mr. Zhuge said that he had evidence to prove that the author of "Light" was innocent? ! 【Yeah! ! ! I was just about to say this, but this reporter seemed to think that the author of "Light" had plagiarized it. It was so ugly! 】Only a few posts were posted here, but someone started to post them below, making nasty comments! [Plagiarism of "Light", shameless, get out of the Dream Cup! 】

【Plagiarism dog, get out of the Dream Cup! 】At the beginning, some people might still care about these remarks, but now, many people have begun to ignore them and talk to themselves.

[It’s true, I’m not a conspiracy theory. There must be something fishy about this reporter’s reaction! ] Regardless of what the online barrage was saying, the face of the reporter who asked the question at the press conference was indeed ugly, and his face suddenly darkened.

The reporter who asked the question did not expect to get such an answer from Zhuge Yu. All the aggressive momentum in his body was blocked by this answer and suddenly weakened. He even opened his mouth and forgot what he wanted to ask.

But after all, this man has been a reporter for many years, and soon he thought of Zhao to fight back, "As far as I know, the author of "Light" is your student, Mr. Zhuge. If he can participate in the Dream Cup, he must be from you." Where did you get the recommendation letter? Then I would like to ask Mr. Zhuge, is it because the other person is your student, you..." In the

following words, the reporter did not explicitly name him, but his meaning was not concealed. He directly pointed out that Zhuge Yu protected his students, and even vaguely explained whether the reason why "Light" won the gold medal of the Dream Cup was because of Zhuge Yu's identity.

The reporter thought that what he just said had angered Zhuge Yu, but when he looked at Zhuge Yu, he saw Zhuge Yu looking at him as if he were a fool.

Not only Zhuge Yu, but other reporters at the venue looked at him as if he were a fool.

Fortunately, this reporter was not too stupid and quickly realized that he was being smart.

Who are the ten reporters serving as the Dream Cup finals this time? In China's painting world, there are all leading figures, and most of these people are masters with excellent character and no dark history. It is impossible for them to vote for Zhuge Yu's students in a competition because of Zhuge Yu. There are also their students among the contestants this time.

The reporter's question simply drew away the hatred of the masters on the stage. These people all have connections. If they really want to care about this reporter's dirty work, then the newspaper where this reporter works will probably see it. Can't go down anymore.

The reporter probably realized the seriousness and sat down in embarrassment. The turbulent flames that had rushed to stand up disappeared.

Lu Xiuran was sitting in the corner, his face a little pale now. From Zhuge Yu's words "there is evidence", the sense of crisis in Lu Xiuran's heart began to spread.

Is there really any evidence? But if there is evidence, why not publish it as soon as possible? How about preventing the author of "Desire for Rebirth" from entering the Southeast Division finals and nipping this turmoil in the cradle?