Chapter 085 - 086

Chapter 085: Cold War

Zhuge Yu will do this simply because there will be something going on at school in the next week, and he needs to go back to school to be busy. But he knew very well that if he did not come to guide Chen Li in the next week, the little distance he had finally gained with Chen Li would disappear, and all his previous efforts would be in vain.

And let Wei Chen go to Q University as a substitute teacher. Since Wei Chen is worried about Chen Li, he will definitely bring Chen Li to Q University. It just so happens that he has a studio in Q University, so he can take advantage of his free time to meet with Chen Li. Li contact.

It can be said that Zhuge Yu spent a lot of thought and painstaking efforts on Chen Li.

Zhuge Yu also told Wei Chen the reason. This time Wei Chen didn't react at all. He didn't agree or refuse, and went to see the changes in the stock market. But Zhuge Yu knew that Wei Chen had listened to what he just said, so Zhuge Yu Yu didn't try to persuade Wei Chen anymore.

The time sequence has gradually entered autumn, but autumn is still fierce, and the temperature has not dropped at all because of the passing of summer. In the evening, it seems that a thunderstorm is about to fall, the weather is gloomy and terrible, and the whole world seems to be stuffy. It was sweltering and stuffy inside the can, and I always felt like there was a layer of sweat covering my skin, making my whole body uncomfortable.

Just after the time for Changfeng Group to get off work, a loud thunder exploded in the sky. In an instant, the sky seemed to have leaked, and heavy rain poured down. The whole world was shrouded in layers of rain curtains, and it became No longer true.

Wei Chen drove the car out of the underground garage of Changfeng Building and got into the heavy rain. The closed windows blocked the sound of rain from the outside world, but the lightning in the sky made the world disappear. Yes, a little scary.

During the evening rush hour on a heavy rainy day, what is left is a longer and longer queue of vehicles on the road, and it takes a long time to move forward.

Chen Li sat quietly in the passenger seat, looking forward, with a dull expression on his face. He didn't know what he was thinking about. Wei Chen took one of his hands off the steering wheel, held Chen Li's hand, and comforted her. Although he knew that Chen Li was not afraid of thunderstorms, weather like this made Chen Li know that he was by his side, and Chen Li would not feel so lonely.

The car was like a snail, moving slowly forward in the long traffic queue. The usual half-hour journey was three times longer in this heavy rain. I don't know if God was deliberately joking, etc. When Wei Chen and Chen Li arrived home, the rain stopped, and it stopped without dropping another drop of rain.

"What do you want to eat tonight?" Wei Chen put down the briefcase in his hand and asked Chen Li with a gentle expression.

Chen Li shook his head and picked up a book from the coffee table that he had not finished reading yesterday. He continued to read it seriously. This meant that it didn't matter what he ate.

Wei Chen walked into the kitchen and took off the blue apron hanging on the wall. A second ago, he looked like an elite. The moment he put on the apron, he looked like a family man. The contrast between before and after was huge.

Wei Chen opened the refrigerator, looked at the ingredients in the refrigerator, and thought about what to cook tonight. After studying the recipes in his mind, Wei Chen took out the ingredients from the refrigerator one by one.

At this time, Chen Li stood at the door of the kitchen, staring at Wei Chen for a moment. Wei Chen saw it and asked, "Are you hungry?"

Chen Li nodded, and his stomach grumbled at the right time. grunt, I'm really hungry.