Chapter 105 - 106

Chapter 105 The First Pot of

Gold Wei Chen 's promotion is taken for granted in the eyes of many people. Although Wei Chen is very young, his outstanding methods, unique vision, and ability to control his subordinates have impressed the entire Changfeng Group.

When the marketing department and the sales department were integrated, there were many people waiting to see Wei Chen's jokes. Their status, which was originally on equal footing, suddenly dropped. No matter who was blamed for this, no one could accept it. Therefore, some people were waiting for Wei Chen to go head-to-head with the people in the sales department to let Wei Chen know that the marketing director was not that easy to be.

It has been a week since the marketing department and the sales department were integrated into one department. The scene that everyone wanted to see was not seen, but the two integrated departments merged harmoniously. Within a week, The people in the two departments have completely adapted to each other, and when they cooperate, they have a tacit understanding. People who don’t know better think that these people have always been in the same department.

Such a result was naturally shocking. After being shocked, he naturally had a high opinion of Wei Chen and no longer dared to underestimate this young man who was only in his early twenties.

Compared with experience, Wei Chen may not be as good as them, but compared with ability, they have to admit that Wei Chen has left them behind.

With the complete integration of the two departments, Wei Chen's career is on the right track again. One month after the department integration, Changfeng Group's performance for the quarter increased by three points.

This may not be enough compared to the previous thirty points, but everyone knows in their hearts that the original thirty points were achieved through special methods, and it is impossible to achieve such results every month.

For a company like Changfeng Group, every one-point increase in performance will bring benefits worth tens of millions and hundreds of millions. In the past, if we wanted to achieve one-point growth every month, the whole company would have to work together. I have to work overtime from time to time, and my performance has increased, but it is also very tiring.

After integrating the departments, Wei Chen completed the process of integration and integration of the two departments in just a few days. In the past month, his performance increased by three points without working a day overtime, and It is worth noting that the growth of these three points was achieved under the premise that Lin Xin left a lot of mess. In other words, if Wei Chen was directly responsible for the marketing department, the growth this quarter would be more than three points. ?

Now, Wei Chen's ability was truly recognized in Changfeng Group. Those on the board of directors who were dissatisfied with Wei Chen and Sheng Jiaqi's decision really shut up after seeing this report card. Chen also became more and more pleasing to the eye.

Businessmen value profits, and those who can bring them benefits are those on their side.

Wei Chen's career is going smoothly, and Chen Li's side is not bad either. He has received the first pot of gold in his life, which is not small compared to the amount, already millions.

Zhuge Yu was really obsessed with Chen Li. When he heard Chen Li calling him teacher in the studio that day, Zhuge Yu, a man with half of his body buried in the ground, cried like a child, which made Chen Li Somewhat at a loss.

Fate is a very wonderful thing. When he first saw Chen Li's paintings, Zhuge Yu decided that he must take this child into his sect and teach him personally.

After meeting again and again, Zhuge Yu vaguely guessed Chen Li's situation, and he felt more sympathy and love for Chen Li.

It can be said that the process of accepting Chen Li as a student was not that easy, but the moment he got his wish, Zhuge Yu was very excited. This excitement was as if his original work had won an award in an international competition for the first time.