Chapter 397 - 398 [End]

Chapter 397 Ending Countdown

The birth of Yuanyuan and Pangpang was undoubtedly a great joy, bringing great joy to everyone around Chen Li.

However, this joy did not last long. Chen Li's friend Lan Xiping was kidnapped while attending a medical forum.

When Wei Chen learned the news, his first reaction was to hide it from Chen Li. After all, Lan Xiping was Chen Li's best friend and his status in Chen Li's heart was also extraordinary.

However, after thinking about it, Wei Chen still told Chen Li about it.

By this time, Chen Li was already in confinement, and Yuanyuan and Pangpang had grown up a lot.

After hearing the news that Lan Xi had been kidnapped, the brush in his hand dropped to the ground, and a trace of disharmony was added to the drawing paper because of this unexpected stroke.

"Achen, what did you say? You are joking, right?" Chen Li grabbed Wei Chen's hand and asked eagerly.

Wei Chen gently put Chen Li into his arms and said: "Xiping...he was indeed kidnapped."

Chen Li burst into tears in Wei Chen's arms, his heart and eyes full of worry Occupied.

Wei Chen gently stroked Chen Li's hair and said, "Li Li, Xiping will be fine, you don't have to worry."

Chen Li buried himself in Wei Chen's arms without saying a word, and his tears kept falling.

Lan Xiping can be said to be Chen Li's true friend in life. It was Lan Xiping who injected an injection of friendship into Chen Li's closed heart.

One can imagine what kind of status Lan Xiping holds in Chen Li's heart.

However, now that Lan Xiping was kidnapped and his life and death were unknown, Chen Li's heart felt like a fire was burning. He was so anxious that he just didn't feel at ease.

He held Wei Chen's suit tightly with his hands and sobbed quietly in Wei Chen's arms.

Chen Li rarely cried, but now he was crying so uncomfortably. This showed how serious a wound was made in Chen Li's heart after Lan Xiping was kidnapped.

Wei Chen gently stroked Chen Li's hair and comforted Chen Li gently, hoping that Chen Li's sadness and pain could be alleviated.

"Achen, Achen." Chen Li called Wei Chen's name, with a strong cry in every word.

"Yes, Li Li, I'm here." He hugged Chen Li a little tighter.

Chen Li looked up at Wei Chen, his eyes filled with tears, "Achen, do you think Xiping will be fine?" "

Li Li, you have to believe Jiang Ye, Jiang Ye will definitely not let anything happen to Xiping." Wei Chen said firmly.

When Chen Li heard this, he nodded heavily and said: "Well, Jiang Ye will definitely not let anything happen to Xiping. Achen, you will help Jiang Ye, right?"

Although Chen Li did not ask about Wei Chen's matter, he knew Wei Chen and Jiang Ye had been collaborating on some things over the years. Chen Li had a premonition that Lan Xiping would be kidnapped this time. It was related to the things Wei Chen and Jiang Ye had planned over the years.

Wei Chen met Chen Li's hopeful gaze and nodded, "Yes." "

Then you have to be careful too." Chen Li stood on tiptoes, gently kissed Wei Chen's lips, and said: " I hope that while Xiping can be rescued, you will also be safe."

"Yes." Wei Chen nodded solemnly.

Chen Li wiped away the tears on his face, and his eyes slowly revealed a touch of strength, "Then Achen, just go and do your work. I will take good care of our three children."