Chapter 047 - 048

Chapter 047 Leaving the Wei Family

Although Wei Chen had already said that being slapped was not very painful, Chen Li's hand still did not leave Wei Chen's face, and his fingertips gently caressed Wei Chen's face. In the end, he stood on tiptoes, pouted his lips, and gently breathed air into the place where Wei Chen had been beaten.

The warm breath blew on his face, and Wei Chen felt goosebumps all over his body. He lowered his eyes and saw Chen Li's long, curly eyelashes and beautiful nose shape. A feeling of heat spread all over the body, as if there was an electric current flowing through the body, causing numbness all over the body.

This is really sweet torture, Wei Chen thought.

"Li Li, it's really okay." Wei Chen took a step back without leaving any trace. In his heart, he wanted to continue enjoying it, but his reason made him step back. Because reason has already issued a warning. If we don't retreat, reason will follow selfish desires and run away.

Chen Li tilted his head. He didn't understand why Wei Chen wanted to avoid it, but he didn't continue to get closer. Instead, he stared straight at Wei Chen. Although there was no emotion in his eyes, Wei Chen felt distressed.

It can be said that at this moment, Wei Chen's heart was as soft as cotton, swollen and hot, which made his eyebrows unconsciously bring a smile. He reached out and rubbed Chen Li's hair, and said gently: " Li Li, I'm going to take you to the city of God, do you have anything to bring?"

Chen Li still didn't answer, but turned to the bedside table and dug out the small wooden box, holding it in his arms like a treasure. The meaning is also obvious. When he is leaving, even if he doesn't take anything related to painting, he will take this small wooden box with him.

When he took Chen Li to move away from the Chen family, Chen Li also wanted to take this small wooden box with him. Now that he is taking Chen Li to the Imperial Capital, it is this small wooden box that Chen Li can't put down. For a moment, Wei Chen was very, very curious about what was in this small wooden box that made Chen Li give up so much? Or perhaps, what kind of story does the thing in this small wooden box symbolize?

"Is this the only wooden box?" Although Wei Chen was curious, he would definitely not open the small wooden box to find out without Chen Li's consent.

Chen Li looked at Wei Chen and hugged the small wooden box tighter. He was worried that Wei Chen wouldn't let him take the things away.

"Okay, let's take it to the imperial capital with us." Wei Chen promised.

Only then did Chen Li relax.

Wei Chen was in the Imperial Capital before the Dragon Boat Festival, and most of his things were in the Imperial Capital. Rather than sorting things out, Wei Chen would just pick up some important things. Not to mention Chen Li, he can no longer wear the clothes he had before. In the past few days at the Wei family, Wei Chen also added a few clothes to him, and they were sorted quickly. As for Chen Li's painting materials, Wei Chen did not take them away. They were all available in the imperial capital. He had already asked someone to buy the latest set for Chen Li in the imperial capital.

So almost half an hour later, Wei Chen held Chen Li in one hand and a suitcase in the other, and left the room.

When they went downstairs and passed by the living room, Fang Yun and Wei Zhenxiong were both there. Even though Wei Chen was carrying his luggage, neither of them said a word of concern. They pretended not to see Wei Chen.

Wei Chen also passed by the two of them without looking sideways. The living room was extremely quiet, with only the sound of the suitcase's wheels rolling across the floor.

After leaving the gate, the Wei family's driver drove over. He had received the old man's order to take Wei Chen to the airport.

Wei Chen put away his luggage and sat in the car with Chen Li. The car started and gradually moved away from the Wei family mansion, but Wei Chen didn't look back.

Chapter 048 Fingers intertwined

It takes about two hours to fly from the Magic City to the Imperial Capital. During these two hours, Chen Li's eyes have been staring straight out of the window.

On this day, the sky was clear and cloudless. After the plane took off, the blue sky was endless, like a beautiful jade.

This is the first time Chen Li has left the Magic City, and it is also the first time Chen Li has flown into the sky. At the moment the plane took off, Chen Li was still a little scared, but when the plane became stable, Chen Li slowly relaxed his hold on Wei Chen's hand. His eyes fell on the blue sky and did not move again.

Wei Chen paid attention to Chen Li's reaction throughout the whole process. Seeing that the tense emotion in his eyes slowly relaxed, Wei Chen's heart also relaxed. The whole process did not disturb Chen Li's mood of looking at the blue sky.

Perhaps, this clear blue sky can wash away some of the darkness in Chen Li's heart.

A flight attendant passed by the two of them, and when she was about to ask Wei Chen what he needed, she looked over and swallowed the words as she reached her lips.

There was warm sunlight falling outside the window, illuminating the features of the young man sitting by the window. Although the young man was a little thin and his expression was dull, his big eyes seemed to cover up the entire blue sky outside the window. It was as clear and translucent as if it had gone down.

The man sitting next to the young man had a stern face, but his eyes fell on the young man. Although his eyebrows were cold and hard, the tenderness in his eyes could not be contained and overflowed, and together with the warm sunshine, enveloped the young man.

It was clear that the scene in front of her was sparse and ordinary, but the flight attendant felt that she should not break the tranquility of this small world.

The stewardess took one last look at the two people's clasped hands and left silently.

The two-hour journey was neither long nor short, and soon the plane landed with a roar.

When he saw the tall buildings rising from the ground, Chen Li withdrew his eyes and turned to look at Wei Chen blankly.

"We're here." Wei Chen rubbed the top of Chen Li's hair and said, "This is the Imperial Capital, and we will live here from now on."

From the Magic Capital to the Imperial Capital, from one international metropolis to another, There are the same tall buildings, the same vast mansions, but at this moment, when Wei Chen said these words, he felt a sense of enlightenment and his whole person felt relaxed.

Chen Li sensitively sensed the change in Wei Chen's mood, and turned to look at the city. In his eyes, this place was no different from the devil's capital. The people who came and went were still arrogant, and the tall buildings around were like steel bars in a prison. He was firmly imprisoned. For Chen Li, this world was still full of dangers. He did not dare to take a step outside Wei Chen. But from the moment he sensed Wei Chen's emotional change, Chen Li's inner resistance to this unfamiliar city slowly dissipated.

"Let's go home." Wei Chen took back his luggage and held Chen Li's hand.

Chen Li let Wei Chen hold her hand, staring at her toes, and let Wei Chen pull her away. The hand being held changed its position and became intertwined with Wei Chen's fingers.

Wei Chen was stunned for a moment, then continued to move forward, holding Chen Li's hand tighter.

Arriving at the gate square of the airport, Wei Chen waved down a taxi. After putting his luggage in the trunk, he and Chen Li got in the car together. Before his buttocks were still hot, the phone in his pocket rang.

Wei Chen took out his cell phone and saw the caller ID on the phone's display. His eyes that were smiling a second ago immediately dimmed.

Two big characters were displayed on the phone - Wu Zi.