Chapter 163 - 164

Chapter 163 I am Achen.

Although Zhuge Yu was the closest person to Chen Li at this time, when Zhuge Yu's hand just touched Chen Li's body, Chen Li waved it away.

At this moment, Chen Li was irritable and full of fear. He fell into his own world. Because of Chen Qing, the fear suppressed in his heart and the memories full of violence and pain rushed towards him like a tide, eroding him. to his reason.

Chen Li now seems to be standing in a lonely place, surrounded by stormy waves that can instantly annihilate some. He stands in the center, he is extremely helpless and frightened, his eyes are scattered, and in his thoughts Full of pain that he tried so hard to suppress.

Zhuge Yu looked at Chen Li worriedly. This was the first time he had seen Chen Li like this. When he just came over, he saw the students in the class protecting Chen Li so much, and he was a little happy. But now, seeing Chen Li in such a state, Zhuge Yu was not happy at all.

And this also made him doubt the authenticity of the student's words. If the foreigner just now did not cause substantial harm to Chen Li, how could Chen Li be in this situation.

"Professor, is Chen Li okay? Do you want to call an ambulance?" Everyone present was worried and distressed about Chen Li's current state. They could see that Chen Li's current mood was completely tense. It is stretched, like a rubber rope that has been stretched to the limit. As long as there is a little stimulation, the rubber rope will stretch to the limit and break.

The consequences of breaking are beyond their imagination.

The students were worried about Chen Li, but they did not dare to get close to Chen Li because they were worried that once they got close to Chen Li, the force that would cause the elastic rope to break would cause Chen Li to collapse.

Zhuge Yu frowned, the feeling of being at a loss still existed, but like his classmates, he did not dare to approach Chen Li. He also knew that Chen Li could not bear the slightest stimulation now.

Zhuge Yu's eyes became serious. He turned around and walked to the policeman. He said in a deep voice: "Comrade policeman, you have also seen that my students have been greatly hurt because of this person. I hope you can give a convincing explanation." The answer."

The policeman also saw the seriousness of the situation and nodded, "Professor Zhuge, please rest assured that we will definitely act in accordance with the regulations." After that, he said to the students who just said they would be witnesses. : "You guys come with me to the police station. I need your confession."

Naturally, these students were obliged to go to the police station with the police to make notes. Student Chen Li was injured so seriously. If they didn't do something, they would You will feel uncomfortable!

Chen Qing was taken away by the police. When he left, he was still cursing. When had he, Chen Qing, been treated like this? What he encountered today would be repaid tenfold and a hundredfold.

The police once again saw the sinister look on Chen Qing's face and thought that this young man really had evil intentions. At that moment, they had already concluded that Chen Qing had really beaten Chen Li.

Several students left with the police. They were all witnesses and wanted to seek justice for Chen Li.

The police took Chen Qing away, and the matter had been settled by now. However, Chen Li's current state has become a knife hanging in the hearts of those who care about him. They are afraid that Chen Li will not be able to bear it, and everyone can only Looking at Chen Li from a distance, he didn't dare to step forward and do anything. Even Zhuge Yu was helpless.