Chapter 137 - 138

Chapter 137 Three-year-old IQ

After more than two hours of flight, the plane landed at the airport in Magic City. Compared with the heavy snowfall in the Imperial Capital, the weather in the Magic City was cloudless and the sun was shining brightly. The cold will penetrate into the bones, and it is damp and clammy. It makes people feel much more uncomfortable than the cold in the Imperial Capital.

It is already the 29th of the Lunar New Year, and tomorrow is New Year's Eve. The Spring Festival transportation has come to the end of the one-way journey. Like the Imperial Capital, the former international metropolis of Magic City has almost become an empty city.

The Wei family knew that Wei Chen was coming back today and asked for flight information from Wei Chen in advance. When Wei Chen and Chen Li walked out of the airport, they saw people from the Wei family coming to pick them up.

The person who came to pick them up was Wei Yan. When he saw the two of them, he waved to them, his eyebrows slightly raised, and he looked very charming.

"You are finally back." Wei Yan said, taking Wei Chen's luggage to the car. "The old man's face is not very good during this period."

Wei Yan was telling the truth. The old man's face was indeed not very good when he came in. , but Wei Yan didn't know the reason, but Wei Yan estimated that a large part of it was because Mr. Wei Chen had always kept his emotions secret, but this time he showed his emotions so obviously. It was obviously Wei Chen's recent behavior that really It makes the old man unhappy.

However, Wei Yan made a few words, and without saying anything else, he drove Wei Chen and Chen Li to Wei's house.

At this time of year, there is not much traffic in the Magic City, so it is usually during the evening rush hour. At this time, the traffic is running smoothly, and it only takes half an hour to get from the airport to Wei's house.

Wei Chen was probably the last one to return to the Wei family. Even Wei Hua, who was in the imperial capital, arrived at the Wei family two days ago.

The Wei family from all over the world reunited again, and the Wei family's old house became lively. It was dinner time, and three tables were opened in the Wei family's restaurant to accommodate the Wei family.

These people only took advantage of this time to show off their presence in front of the old man at the Wei family's old house. At other times, they would have to worry for a long time just to get a chance to meet the old man.

The Wei family is also divided into direct and collateral lines. There are not many people in the direct line. The old man comes down to Wei Zhenxiong's family. Wei Hua can barely count. After all, he grew up on the old man's side. Wei Yan is a little special. Wei Yan's father is the old man's. Illegitimate son, although this illegitimate son is older than Wei Zhenxiong, he can't bear the old man's emphasis on tradition. Wei Yan's father has not been included in the Wei family's genealogy so far. Of course, Wei Yan, as a descendant of the Wei family, was also included in the genealogy at birth.

According to the genealogy ranking, Wei Yan is the eldest grandson of the Wei family, but anyone with a discerning eye knows that the eldest grandson of the Wei family who is truly qualified to inherit everything is Wei Chen. This is because the old man put Wei Chen by his side and personally Just teach and you will know.

Half a year ago, many people firmly believed that Wei Chen would be the heir of the Wei family and would inherit everything from the old man in the future. However, when the old man asked Wei Chen to marry Chen Li of the Chen family, many people's attitudes It started to waver.

Does Mr. Wei really intend to let Wei Chen inherit everything? If so, why did Wei Chen and Chen Li get married? Let's not talk about Chen Li's embarrassing position in the Chen family. Let's talk about Chen Li being a man. How to give birth to a legal heir for the Wei family.