Chapter 033 - 034

Chapter 033 People's hearts are biased.

When Wei Chen's words were heard in the living room, the atmosphere in the living room condensed instantly.

The nerves on Wei Chen's face were already weak, and now his face was even more paralyzed. His eyes were dark and cold, without a trace of emotion. Anyone who was touched by these eyes would probably tremble with fear.

Perhaps shocked by Wei Chen's aura, Wei Wei hid in Fang Yun's arms and took a breath. Fang Yun rubbed Wei Wei's hair with her hands, her eyes were lowered, and her face seemed quiet, but no one could know that she was at this moment. What an emotion.

Wei Zhenxiong squinted his eyes and looked Wei Chen up and down, and finally had to admit that the person in front of him felt strange to him. Had they not seen him for a long time?

"If there's nothing else, Li Li and I will go back upstairs." Wei Chen suppressed the coldness in his eyes, and regardless of what Wei Zhenxiong wanted to say to him later, he took Chen Li's hand and walked upstairs, his footsteps a little hasty, obviously He was worried about Chen Li's back injury. Even so, Wei Chen still took good care of Chen Li and prevented Chen Li from having any accidents because of him.

Wei Zhenxiong squinted and kept looking at the backs of Wei Chen and Chen Li. He didn't look away until the two disappeared around the corner of the stairs, summoned the servant, and asked with a stern face: "Has Wei Chen always treated Chen Li like this? The

servant lowered his eyebrows and said, "Yes, Master Wei Chen is very good to Master Chen Li."

Wei Zhenxiong stopped asking, tapping his knuckles on the sofa, his eyes indifferent.

The servant had been working in the Wei family for many years. Knowing that Wei Zhenxiong's action meant he was thinking, he stopped disturbing Wei Zhenxiong and quietly retreated. The corner of his eye happened to fall on Fang Yun and Wei Wei. Wei Wei had been coaxed by Fang Yun and was now clenching his fists and talking grandly. The servant did not dare to listen more. When he left, he could vaguely hear Wei Wei saying "fool" and "teaching a lesson", but Fang Yun did not interrupt Wei Wei's words. It seemed that he had acquiesced that Wei Wei could control her. Did what was said.

The young master really doesn't understand respect. Young Master Wei Chen is right. The young master really needs someone to teach him about respect. The servant thought silently in his heart when he left, but he also knew that this was impossible. With the second master and second wife here, no one could think of teaching the young master beyond them.

There is nothing wrong with human beings being biased. But the second master and the second wife put their whole hearts on the young master.

Rather than talking about a family of four, it is better to say a family of three. The second master and the second wife should have never considered Master Wei Chen as a family member, even though Master Wei Chen is their biological son.

...

As soon as the door of the room is closed, everything outside is cut off.

Wei Chen leaned on the door the moment it closed, closed his eyes, and looked a little tired.

Chen Li stood beside Wei Chen, his eyes fell on Wei Chen. For a moment, he seemed to feel that Wei Chen was depressed, but he didn't know how to comfort Wei Chen, so he could only imitate Wei Chen's usual way of comforting himself. look like. Chen Li stood on tiptoes, reached out hesitantly, and put his palm on Wei Chen's hair. Then he didn't know what to do and made no other movements.

Wei Chen raised his hand and covered Chen Li's slightly cool hand. He opened his eyes. All the complex emotions in his eyes had settled, leaving only overflowing tenderness.