Chapter 213 - 214

Chapter 213 Threatening Letter

Chen Yuncheng and some people in Changfeng Group never expected that when they wanted to use Chen Yuncheng to take the position of marketing director to catch Wei Chen off guard and sideline Wei Chen, Wei Chen, however, had already made complete preparations and gave Chen Yuncheng a big gift, putting the marketing department under his control in a disguised way.

As a result, the person who was really caught off guard in the end turned out to be Chen Yuncheng.

When Chen Yunzeng returned to the office, he went through the events of the two days he came to the company. After understanding Wei Chen's methods, his turbulent thoughts slowly calmed down.

A faint smile appeared on the gloomy face, and the lenses reflected a strange white light under the sunlight coming from the window. It had been a long time since I had encountered an opponent like Wei Chen. The days to come would surely be very exciting.

Wei Chen acted vigorously and resolutely. As soon as the Max brand car promotion special team was established and the personnel list was determined, the special team's office was sorted out by noon.

In the special team, the marketing department employees accounted for the majority. When they heard that they could continue to work under Wei Chen, they were overjoyed. They immediately packed up their belongings and reported to the special team's office.

Employees selected by other departments had also heard Wei Chen's name and deeds, and knew that this was an opportunity for promotion. They did not refuse, packed their things and reported to the special team office.

So the team was just established in the morning, and by noon, all members of the team were already in the team's office, including Wei Chen.

After everyone introduced themselves, the first meeting of the special group was held under the chairmanship of Wei Chen. However, what surprised everyone was what Wei Chen revealed in this meeting.

He actually wanted to be the hands-off boss and let Lu Wei take full charge of the Max project.

It was like a bomb dropped in the office of the task force. Everyone looked at Wei Chen with puzzled eyes, wondering why Wei Chen made such a decision.

Wei Chen did not explain this, but just looked at Lu Wei with dignity, "Lv Wei, do you have the confidence to lead them to successfully complete this mission?"

Lu Weiyu did not recover in shock, and heard Wei Chen again Chen's question made him a little confused. After being stunned for a long time, Lu Wei's eyes became firm, "I will definitely not betray Vice President Wei's trust!" "In that case, let's break up the meeting." Wei

Chen Turning off the projector, the sound was finalized.

"Vice President Wei, I don't understand." An employee transferred from other departments raised his hand and said: "Max's project is undoubtedly a unique project. We believe that Vice President Wei can lead us to complete this project, but Manager Lu... ..."

This employee did not speak clearly. He stopped talking and raised his own doubts without completely offending Lu Wei.

"You will understand later." Wei Chen still did not explain, but showed his absolute trust in Lu Wei.

For a moment, Lu Wei only felt that he was full of strength and motivation. Being trusted by Wei Chen so much, he must not let down Wei Chen's trust. He will definitely lead the team to deliver a perfect answer to the Max project!

Several employees in the marketing department had worked with Lu Wei and naturally knew Lu Wei's abilities. After the initial shock, they felt that there was no problem. Of course, they secretly felt that it would be better if Vice President Wei led them.