Chapter 271 - 272

Chapter 271 Life Sentence

Chen Yunsheng and Chen Shihuai went to the Imperial Capital that day. They squatted wherever they could, but they didn't look for Chen Li and Wei Shen. However, they couldn't go looking for them in a big way. After all, they couldn't let the Chen family discover these things. thing.

A week later, they still couldn't find Chen Li, and Chen Yu's funeral still had to be held. After all, Chen Yu was a descendant of their Chen family, and a dead person could not be buried hastily.

Chen Yu's funeral was held in the imperial capital. It was chosen at Baoshan Cemetery, so they notified relatives and friends and held a simple farewell ceremony.

At the farewell ceremony, Chen Yu's brother Chen Qing did not appear. Du Lihun cried so hard that she was out of breath. Even after so many days, Du Lihun still has not recovered from the pain of losing her beloved daughter. Come, the whole person looks several years older, and she no longer looks as graceful and luxurious as Mrs. Chen's wife.

A person with white hair gives a person with black hair, this is one of the most unbearable pains in the world.

The guests who came to express their condolences wanted to comfort Du Lixin when they saw her appearance, but when they saw her crying heartbroken, they just patted Du Lixin and said, "My condolences.

" I don’t know if I heard it or not, but I felt very haggard.

Chen Yunsheng's face is not very good-looking either. Everyone only thinks that he is sad because of the death of his daughter. Only he knows whether Chen Yu is dead or alive has no effect on him. His current face is even more... Mostly because he couldn't find Chen Li.

Chen Li and Wei Chen seemed to have disappeared from this world. They couldn't even find out where they were now. Chen Yunsheng and Chen Shihuai regretted their mistake. If they had known that the autistic fool was Mr. Qu's son more than 20 years ago, they would definitely have vigorously promoted the love between Chen Yunlan and Qu Ran.

Then they become in-laws with Mr. Qu, and with Mr. Qu's success, will their Chen family develop further than it does now? Why should we look up to the Chen family in the imperial capital?

Or, they could treat Chen Li better and treat him as a child of the Chen family, so that Chen Li could feel a sense of belonging to their Chen family. Then how could they end up like this?

However, thinking about the past now is in vain. The past is past, and the damage caused is irreparable.

It is precisely because they clearly understand these people that Chen Shihuai and Chen Yunsheng become more and more anxious and afraid. There are still many guests who come to express their condolences, and many of them came specially from the capital. After all, in the eyes of these guests, the Chen family is still the same Chen family as before. They are still related to the Chen family in the imperial capital and are still in their glory days. , there is still a relationship that can be established.

Chen Yunsheng looked at the guests in the room in front of him. They had pretended sadness on their faces, but how could they not hide their flattering expressions? In their eyes, the Chen family is still the superior Chen family.

Chen Yunsheng shook his whole body, and felt a wave of dizziness sweeping over him. He seemed to have seen the defeat of the Chen family, and there was no one around, and some people even added insult to injury.

No one knows what Chen Yunsheng is thinking now. If these people knew, they could immediately change their faces and leave.

The worthless Chen family is destined to have no need to deal with them. If they get too close, they may be affected, and the gains outweigh the losses.