Chapter 147 - 148

Chapter 147: Use Value

No, it’s not that he’s not surprised, but that Wei Chen had already expected that the Chen family would come.

When he received a call from Chen Qing and asked Chen Li to return to the Chen family, Wei Chen was puzzled as to why the Chen family, who had always treated Chen Li as if they were nothing, suddenly asked Chen Li to return to the Chen family. Until Wu Zailin gave Wei Chen Wei Chen suddenly realized it after seeing Chen's invitation letter and the unclear words he said.

The Chen family would like to see Chen Li, but now they find that Chen Li has value for them to use.

"Achen, you are finally back. We have been waiting for you for a long time." When Chen Qing saw Wei Chen coming back, he hid all his unhappiness and greeted him with a smile, but his eyes were fixed on Wei Chen and Chen Li. The interlocked hands stayed for a while, then sank slightly. Facing the suddenly enthusiastic Chen Qing, Wei Chen's reaction was neither salty nor light. He just nodded, which was regarded as saying hello. At the same time, Wei Chen Chen's body moved to the side without leaving a trace, guarding Chen Li behind him in a protective posture.

Detective Wei had already sensed that something was wrong with Chen Li. Chen Li's condition had improved a lot. As long as Wei Chen was around, strangers or other people would not react if they were not very close.

However, at this moment, Chen Li's whole body had collapsed tightly, all the pores on his body were opened, his hairs were exploding, his pupils were shrinking, his eyes began to become blurred, and he entered a state of extreme fear.

The Chen family is an insurmountable psychological gap in Chen Li's heart. It can be said that most of Chen Li's psychological trauma comes from the Chen family. When he suddenly saw the Chen family, Chen Li's psychological defense collapsed and he shrank. Behind Wei Chen, he was shivering. He could no longer see the people around him or notice the surrounding scene. He only felt that there was endless darkness rushing towards him, so that the raging darkness and haze could sweep him away in the next moment. He was completely wiped out.

Chen Li lowered his head and looked at his toes, holding Wei Chen's hand tightly, as if holding on to the last straw. Because of the existence of this straw, Chen Li felt that he was alive.

Wei Chen felt Chen Li's fear. When Chen Qing stepped forward and wanted to say something to him, Wei Chen said coldly: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." After saying that, he turned around and picked up Chen Li, and quickly Walked upstairs quickly.

When they were at the entrance of the stairs, they happened to meet Mr. Wei and Chen Shihuai, the head of the Chen family. The two looked at Wei Chen doubtfully, but Wei Chen turned a blind eye to them, walked around them quickly, and carried Chen Li to his room. Walk quickly.

When the door of the room was closed and everything outside was isolated, Wei Chen put Chen Li on the bed, hugged Chen Li tightly into his arms, and gently stroked Chen Li's back with his broad palms. His deep voice was gentle. Overflowing, "Li Li, I'm here."

Chen Li fell into his own fear, his whole body was shaking, his eyes were numb and numb. "Li Li, I'm here."

"I'm here."

Wei Chen repeated this over and over again, and his voice actually trembled. Wei Chen only felt that his heart was throbbing hard, again and again. , as if something heavy was hitting his chest.

Perhaps Wei Chen's emotions infected Chen Li, or perhaps Wei Chen's gentle calls drove away the darkness in Chen Li's world. Chen Li's hands moved. He raised his hands, slowly, slowly He wrapped his arms around Wei Chen's waist and whispered in a confused voice.