Chapter 207 - 208

Chapter 207: Rise to Fame

The more than 30 million yuan was not kept in Wu Zailin's account for long. After he obtained Chen Li's account from Zhuge Yu, he transferred the money one penny at a time.

When Chen Li received the money, he was having breakfast. A text message alert rang on his mobile phone. Chen Li turned on his mobile phone and saw that there were more than 30 million in his account. Chen Li had no idea about money. Li was stunned for a while before coming back to his senses.

"What's wrong?" Wei Chen asked worriedly when he saw that Chen Li was stunned when he saw the text message. He thought something had happened.

Chen Li shook his head, handed the phone to Wei Chen, and asked Wei Chen to read the messages on the phone.

More than 30 million was not a small amount of money for Wei Chen, so when he saw such a large amount of money suddenly added to Chen Li's account, Wei Chen still raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"This money?" Wei Chen asked.

Chen Li thought for a while and knew who had transferred the money, "Senior Brother Wu Zailin came to see me yesterday and said that a friend wanted to collect my paintings, so I asked him to take away a painting. "

Wei Chen understood the source of the money as soon as he heard it, but couldn't help but stretched out his hand to rub Chen Li's hair and said from the bottom of his heart: "Li Li, you are so awesome!"

Now that a painting is out, it's just a few With tens of millions of dollars in income, he felt very proud that his wife was so good at making money.

Chen Li frowned at Wei Chen's praise and raised the corners of his mouth slightly, very happy.

In Chen Li's eyes, these 30 million were not as important as a word of praise from Wei Chen.

After breakfast, Chen Li and Wei Chen separated. Wei Chen went to work and Chen Li went to school.

When Chen Li arrived at school, he informed Zhuge Yu of his decision. In the afternoon, Zhuge Yu solemnly flew to Shanghai with some of Chen Li's paintings and began preparations.

Chen Li didn't ask how Zhuge Yu and Wu Zailin operated after that. Even Chen Li himself didn't know what his current status was in the art circle.

His daily life is at school and home, two points and one line, sparse and ordinary.

However, Chen Li didn't know that his name was slowly becoming famous in the Chinese art circle.

In the imperial capital, do whatever you want.

An ink painting by Chen Li that was hung here before has become the most popular painting among the paintings on display this month at Freewheeling. On weekdays, there are only a few people in the freewheeling shop, but today, it is just Chen Li’s ink painting. There were several people standing there before.

If you are in the art circle, you will definitely know who these people are, and you will sigh about what kind of painting it is, and how it can attract several big names in the collecting and painting circles to stand in front of this painting. , never left for a long time.

"Xiao Wu, come here." A well-dressed old man waved to Wu Zailin, who was currently at the cashier.

Wu Zailin put down what he was doing, asked a waiter in the store to collect the money, and walked among the group of people.

"Xiao Wu, do you want to sell this painting?" The old man got straight to the point and didn't talk nonsense. In fact, he had stopped talking nonsense with Wu Zailin for several days, but the answer every time was no.