Chapter 199 - 200

Chapter 199 Late Night Conversation

Wei Hua was woken up by a pee in the middle of the night. The result of being drunk was that he woke up feeling dizzy. He pinched his forehead, put on his slippers and went out.

This guest room was on the first floor, and the bathroom was outside the door. After Wei Huachu pulled on his slippers and solved one of the three urgent needs, he turned around and went back to the room. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone sitting in the living room.

Wei Hua was startled, and the remaining three points of drunkenness disappeared immediately. Wei Hua calmed down and carefully looked at the man's back. He soon realized that the person sitting in the living room was his future father-in-law. Wei Hua Huati breathed a long sigh of relief in his heart. He did not go back to the room, but walked towards the living room.

Sheng Jiaqi didn't know what he was thinking at the moment, and there was no light on in the living room, but the moonlight was very bright tonight, coming in through the window and slightly illuminating the living room.

Wei Hua walked to the switch and turned on the light. The sudden brightness made the Sheng family's eyes unbearable. He picked up his hand to block the switch and then looked at the switch to see who had turned on the light. .

When he looked over, he met Wei Hua's smiling eyes.

"Uncle Sheng, why are you still up so late?" Wei Hua asked with a smile and walked towards the sofa.

"Sit down." Sheng Jiaqi asked Wei Hua to sit down. His face didn't have the usual smile, it was very serious.

Wei Hua sat down obediently and looked at the Sheng family as if they were going to have a long conversation with him.

"When did you and Cookie meet? How long have you known each other?" Sheng Jiaqi asked, staring into Wei Hua's eyes.

"We've known each other for five or six years," Wei Hua recalled, "When I was a senior in college, Xiao Qiqi..." Wei Hua opened his mouth to call Xiao Qiqi, but as soon as he started speaking, he immediately realized that he was sitting across from him. The person he was looking at was his future father-in-law. It was not a good idea to call him that, so he immediately changed his mind and said, "Ahem... he met me at our school."

Cookie is also from Q University. He originally applied for the college entrance examination to a well-known university. There were some problems with the military academy during the assessment, which resulted in him missing out on this military academy. Of course, Wei Hua didn't know this.

Wei Hua and Cookie met in Q University. During the club activities, people from the two departments had some conflicts, and they were about to start a fight. Cookie, as a bystander, watched the whole conflict between the two departments. .

Just when the atmosphere was at its most tense, Wei Hua, the president of the student union, appeared. No one knew what kind of magic he had. With just a few words, the two ministers turned their hostility into friendship.

This was the first time the two met. Wei Hua just glanced at Cookie and didn't feel anything, but Cookie had Wei Hua's appearance imprinted in his heart.

When we met again later, it was a social event between Q University and another university. The location of the event was Cookie's Blues Cafe.

The two met for the second time in the Blues Cafe. Later, it was probably because the coffee in the Blues Cafe suited Wei Hua's taste, so he came to this cafe from time to time.

Wei Hua became familiar with Cookie after going back and forth, but it was just a relationship between the boss and an old customer. Of course, in Wei Hua's eyes, that was the relationship.