Chapter 291 - 292

Chapter 291 Collaboration Again

Old people like them have all come from that era. If other people only feel shocked and other emotions when they see Chen Li’s paintings, then what they feel when they see Chen Li’s paintings is Resonated.

This resonance comes from the tragedy deep in the memory, and also from the pride of seeing this country become stronger step by step.

Undoubtedly, this art exhibition is meaningful, so even if Chen Li is not Mr. Qu's grandson, he will eventually agree to let the Cultural and Propaganda Department host this art exhibition, but he will not agree so quickly like this.

Mr. Qu could feel the admiration for his grandson in the eyes of the person opposite him, and he was very proud in his heart. His tone was naturally filled with pride, "Yes, he is my grandson."

"I can see it, I can see it. "The old man said repeatedly, but he could understand the pride in Mr. Qu's heart. It would be great if his grandson also had the thoughts of Mr. Qu in his heart. Even half of it would be enough. Only in this way can he understand their hardships and also I won't think about being such a dandy now.

The old man took this opportunity to tell the old people present about the art exhibition, and emphasized that they must go and see it on the day of the art exhibition, and they might be able to experience many surprises.

The old man's words more or less aroused the curiosity of these old people, and they all said that they would definitely go to the art exhibition to see it.

The old man did not say that the creator of the art exhibition was Mr. Qu's grandson, because he did not want these people to go to the art exhibition with the intention of giving Mr. Qu some face. Without some preconceived notions, the effect would naturally be different.

In the evening, the party ended. Jiang Ye did not go back with Mr. Sheng. Instead, he got into Wei Chen's car, talking and laughing with Mr. Qu along the way. He didn't know what his purpose was.

When he returned to Sheng's house, Qiuqiu had just woken up. Perhaps because he was angry after getting up, there was no familiar smell around him. He was crying now. Chen Yunlan held him and walked back and forth in the living room, and Qiuqiu didn't stop. Crying, wow, it's very heartbreaking. When Chen Yunlan saw Wei Chen and Chen Li coming back, it was as if he had seen a savior. He hurried forward with Qiuqiu in his arms. Wei Chen reached out to take the ball. After a while, Qiuqiu... He stopped crying and lay quietly in Wei Chen's arms, looking around with big eyes.

Qu Lao came over and said a few words to Qiuqiu, and Qiuqiu raised the corners of his lips in front of Qu Lao in a dignified manner, making Qu Lao so happy that he kept shouting, "Baby, baby, baby."

Later, Wei Chen handed the ball to Chen Li and looked at each other. Jiang Ye smiled at Wei Chen, revealing two deep dimples on his cheeks.

Ten minutes later, Wei Chen and Jiang Ye appeared on the public balcony of the Sheng family.

"Young Master Jiang, just tell me if you have anything to do." Wei Chen put his hands on the guardrail of the balcony and said expressionlessly.

Jiang Ye didn't show off, he came to the Sheng family today just because of Wei Chen, "Let's cooperate."

Wei Chen raised his eyebrows in surprise, "If I remember correctly, I have always had a cooperative relationship with Mr. Jiang. "Although the project in District A of the Magic City has ended, the two hit it off and collaborated on several more projects in addition to the project in District A. It can be said that he and Jiang Ye have always had a cooperative relationship, so how could they possibly cooperate again?