Chapter 349 - 350

Chapter 349: Give in and run away

Chen Li was indeed right. Qiuqiu relied on Chen Li today and asked Chen Li to feed him for meals. After Chen Li finished feeding him, he clung to Chen Li and hugged Chen Li's neck tightly with his hands. Once out of sight, he started howling.  It wasn't until Chen Li appeared that he pitifully extended his hand towards Chen Li.

It was past nine o'clock in the evening. Usually, Qiuqiu would have fallen asleep at this time, but today he couldn't go to bed no matter how coaxed he was. He had to stay in Chen Li's arms and watch cartoons.

Chen Li also felt that he had been alienated from Qiuqiu during this period because of his illness, so he left Qiuqiu alone.

Qiuqiu is probably because he hasn't been with his father much in the past two months, so he is so clinging to Chen Li now, as if he wants to miss out on the missing time in these two months.

Until the hands of the clock were about to point to twelve o'clock, Qiuqiu couldn't resist the sleepiness and moved little by little in Chen Li's arms.

Chen Li picked up Qiuqiu sideways and shook his body slightly. After a while, Qiuqiu fell into sleep.

Wei Chen came over and took Qiuqiu from Chen Li's hand. He held it for a while, and his hands were numb if he held it any longer. Qiuqiu's current weight was a bit too much for him to hold for too long, let alone Chen Li.

Qiuqiu really fell into a deep sleep. When Big Daddy took him over, there was no movement at all.

Chen Li's hands were a little numb. He shook them and whispered to Wei Chen: "Achen, watch something with me."

At this moment, Chen Li didn't feel sleepy at all. His eyes were wide open and energetic. very.

"Okay." Wei Chen wasn't sleepy at all. "I'll take Qiuqiu upstairs to sleep first."

A few minutes later, Wei Chen went downstairs. At this time, Chen Li had already turned on the computer and uploaded the picture of the man who had gone to bed earlier. His USB flash drive opened.

However, Chen Li did not start to look, but sat upright and waited for Wei Chen to come over.

This was carefully prepared for him by his supporters. Chen Li took it seriously and was very pious, and wanted to share these things with the most important person in his life.

Wei Chen sat down next to Chen Li. Chen Li then opened the folder where the USB flash drive was located and said, "This was given to me by someone in the evening. They said they were my supporters and they believed in me." , so they came here from all over the world to support me. They also said that there are many people like this. They couldn't come because of one or other reasons, but they all recorded what they wanted to say to me on this USB flash drive. "

Wei Chen was a little surprised when he heard this, then he rubbed Chen Li's hair, with a touch of emotion in his eyebrows, and said: "If possible, I would like to thank them."

Wei Chen knew that it was these strange kindnesses that broke through Chen Li's heart. Only with the last confinement can Chen Li truly get better.

"Yes." Chen Li nodded. Although he had already said thank you, these thanks could not express Chen Li's gratitude at all.

Not only to the strangers who silently supported him, but also to everyone around him.

Chen Li had a vague idea in his mind, but now he didn't think about it. He opened the first video file in the USB flash drive.

The video is edited from countless large and small videos. There is no sensational music, only the most sincere words from the heart.

The people who recorded this video come from all corners of the world and speak a variety of languages, but they all thoughtfully added subtitles. Chen Li couldn't understand it, but he could understand it.