Chapter 067 - 068

Chapter 067 I am unwilling

Even among a group of people who are striving to make progress and distinguish right from wrong, there is still a speck of mouse excrement, and the marketing department of Changfeng Group is no exception.

The words discussed by several colleagues here reached He Keqiang's ears in a short time. As a result, He Keqiang broke a valuable purple clay teapot.

Seeing the anger lingering on He Keqiang's face, the man didn't dare to step forward to complain about the discomfort. He made an excuse and turned around and left, leaving He Keqiang alone in the office fuming. After a while, the smoke from the cigarette filled the air. The entire office was on the verge of hitting automatic fire alarms.

"Well, you brat Wei, I underestimate your ability to win people's hearts." He Keqiang sat on the office chair and said viciously.

When there were more than half a pack of cigarette butts on the ground, He Keqiang calmed down the anger in his heart. Instead, he called the former director of the marketing department and explained the situation of the marketing department to the former director, now assistant to Vice Director Zhou.

"Look at you, you have been in the marketing department for five or six years, right? Why are you not as powerful as a young boy? Wei boy has only been in our marketing department for a few days, and he already has people's hearts in his hands. He Keqiang, what do you mean? What can you do?" After hearing what He Keqiang said, the former marketing director couldn't help but scolded He Keqiang, completely forgetting that he himself had been a marketing director in the marketing department for nearly a year.

He Keqiang said yes on the face, but he didn't care in his heart, and even complained, "You still ask me to do something that you can't do?" Isn't it just hugging Vice Chairman Zhou's lap? Otherwise, there is no point in you being bossy.

"I've contacted the director of the sales department for you. You go and treat him to dinner tonight." Naturally, the former marketing director didn't know what He Keqiang was thinking at the moment, so he directly assigned the task to He Keqiang.

"Okay." Just as He Keqiang agreed, the other party hung up the phone.

"Tch. Proud and barren!" He Keqiang murmured and hung up the phone, walked to the floor-to-ceiling window and opened a small window to ventilate the office and let the smoke in the room disperse.

As soon as it was time to get off work, He Keqiang ran to the sales department.

The director of the sales department got the order from above, and the two brothers found a club and went in to discuss the plan.

Wei Chen didn't know everything here. Before getting off work, he called his colleagues in the marketing department for a brief meeting. He talked about his plans and development strategies for the next month, and then asked his employees to get off work.

Naturally, He Keqiang still did not participate in this meeting, and many employees in the marketing department were already used to it. They would only find it strange when He Keqiang had a meeting with them.

The days are moving forward in such a rush. Except for He Keqiang, all the colleagues in the marketing department are like clockwork, working hard to complete the plan designated by Wei Chen. However, when it is time to get off work, Wei Chen will always let They get off work on time and don't take up any of their personal time.

The best boss is the boss who doesn’t allow you to work overtime! Therefore, in order to repay Wei Chen as a good boss, the employees in the marketing department worked even harder during working hours. The work that can be completed today must be completed during working hours and must not be postponed until the next day.