Chapter 263 - 264

Chapter 263 Chen Family Equity

At night, everything was quiet, and occasionally the sound of cars passing by could be heard from outside the hospital.

Chen Li had gone to bed earlier, and Wei Chen and Chen Yunlan had been staying by Chen Li's side. Chen Yunlan was busy with Chen Li. Wei Chen tried to get him to rest several times, but Chen Yunlan gave him no choice. refused.

At this moment, Detective Wei was sitting next to Chen Li, staring at Chen Li's sleeping face. Chen Li had fallen into a deep sleep. His hands, which were usually placed everywhere, were placed on his stomach today, as if this was the movement. , can protect the little life in the belly.

Chen Yunlan opened the door gently and came in. He glanced at Wei Chen, as if he had made a decision, walked to Wei Chen's side, patted Wei Chen's shoulder gently, and said softly: "Come out for a moment. I have something to tell you."

Wei Chen stood up, tucked Chen Li into bed, and then went out with Chen Yunlan.

"This is for you." As soon as Wei Chen left the house, Chen Yunlan handed Wei Chen a document bag. He left the hospital earlier to make fish soup for Chen Li, and on the other hand, he prepared this document. .

Wei Chen took the document bag and opened it, which was an equity transfer document.

"Is this a share of the Chen family?" Wei Zhuo raised his eyebrows, but he didn't expect Chen Yun邂cYuchengsangbr />"Yes,

sign your name. Although it's not a lot, just treat it as part of what I gave to Xiaoli. "Towry." These shares are Chen Yun麧u├暟抟LV blowing model leech嗄甑 Neon 涫 stool condemned woman sucking and blowing male and female model round vomit Wei low-end thumb has" What throws 蛳抡庑└sha荩 fades pretty crisp Yu However,

before today, Chen Yun, Chen Yun, and Chen Yun were all in the same place. However,

what happened today made him understand that the Chen family would never regard his son as the Chen family, and would only force his son to die, even if they already knew about him She and Chen Li have already known each other, but she still hasn't made any changes because of him.

In this case, why does he still care about being a member of the Chen family?

"I'll accept it first, and I'll ask Li Li to sign it tomorrow when he wakes up." Wei Tan put away the document bag and said.

Chen YunB Que Mu Cong Zhi Hong. "Actually, you can sign your own Name, I think these shares will be of greatest significance in your hands." Wei Tan shook his head, "This is what the Chen family owes Li Li. Don't worry, I will get everything back for what belongs to Li Li. Chen Yunlan suddenly felt that all his previous scruples were in vain. Even though Wei Tan was not a Chen family member, his heart was full of Chen Li. He would do everything for Chen Li, so he transferred these shares to Wei Chen , In the end, he was just helping his son.

Chen Yunlan was relieved immediately, and he also looked up to Wei Chen with admiration. It was Xiao Li's honor to be with Detective Wei.

"There is one more thing I want to tell you. say. Wei Chen said: "Mr. Chen, please speak." ""You should also know that the Chen family in the Demon City is an auxiliary to the Chen family in the Imperial City. If the Chen family in the Imperial City is not satisfied, the Chen family in the Demon City can change the head of the family at any time. My grandfather knew this when he founded Chen's, so he left himself a way out. Secretly divided the 40% of the shares into three parts, and kept 20% in his own hands. Over the past few decades, my father...

"Speaking of this, Chen Yun said, "Chen Shihuai should hold more than 20% of the shares, and the other 20%. My grandfather put it in the name of two of his good friends, one is Du Lihun's grandfather, and the other is the Zhou family in Shanghai. This is the fallback path left by the previous head of the Chen family to prevent the future. One day, the Chen family of the Imperial Capital wanted to take back the power of the Chen family of the Demon City. The Chen family of the Demon City still had some shares in their hands that could compete.