Chapter 223 - 224

Chapter 223: Rebirth One Year

Who is Wei Chen?

This is something that everyone in the upper class of Shanghai knows. Although he was born with facial paralysis, he is actually a real genius. Mr. Wei of the Wei family has taken him with him and taught him personally since he was very young.

At a young age, he received double doctorate degrees from Q University, a prestigious university in China, and is a well-deserved leader among the younger generation in Shanghai.

Although Wei Chen was born with facial paralysis, he couldn't stand his handsome features. After getting his doctorate, he became the son-in-law of a man with a daughter in the upper class of Shanghai. However, no one in the entire imperial capital expected that Mr. Wei would eventually let Wei Chen marry that autistic fool from the Chen family.

When you are young and successful, you are naturally frivolous. This is a portrayal of Wei Chen at that time.

So when Mr. Wei proposed that he marry Chen Li, Wei Chen resisted very fiercely. In order to make Wei Chen comply, Mr. Wei even threatened Wei Chen that if he did not marry Chen Li, his inheritance rights would be revoked. .

In order to inherit the Chen family, Wei Chen had to compromise and reluctantly agreed to marry Chen Li.

In fact, Wei Chen had someone he liked in his heart, and that person was Chen Li's nominal brother Chen Qing. However, Wei Chen knew that he would inherit the Wei family in the future and could not be with Chen Qing.

Therefore, Detective Wei always felt that he owed Chen Qing psychologically and rarely refused Chen Qing's requests.

Unexpectedly, he was mentally prepared not to marry Chen Qing, but in the end, Mr. Wei asked him to marry a man.

Wei Chen felt resentment and hatred in his heart, and even thought about teaching Chen Li a lesson after marrying Chen Li. Because of Chen Li, many of his plans were useless.

However, after Wei Chen and Chen Li received their marriage certificate and officially became a legal couple, when Wei Chen saw Chen Li who looked like a timid and thin young man, all thoughts of teaching him a lesson disappeared instantly.

Even in the subsequent interactions, Wei Chen gradually developed a strange feeling for the boy. Was it pity or liking?

Wei Chen never analyzed it, because as soon as he noticed such feelings, he excused himself from work and seldom came home, left Chen Li at home, and tried his best to ignore Chen Li.

However, Wei Chen didn't know that the care he occasionally showed for Chen Li was the warmest memory of Chen Li's life.

Before marrying Wei Chen, Chen Li was used to being alone and even enjoying the darkness. However, after getting married, because of Wei Chen's occasional warmth, Chen Li gradually began to long for the sun, longing for Wei Chen to go home every day without having to use limbs. Contact, just looking at Wei Chen, Chen Li felt satisfied.

Wei Chen is a responsible person. Since he is married to Chen Li and has a relationship protected by law, he will be responsible for the marriage, no matter how it was brought about.

So after marrying Chen Li, although Wei Chen liked Chen Qing, he never thought about breaking through that level of relationship with Chen Qing. He positioned his relationship with Chen Qing as good friends.

Wei Chen and Chen Li's marriage lasted five years.

In the first four years, the companies under the Wei family were developing well. However, in the fifth year, everything changed.