Chapter 093 - 094

Chapter 093 Dream Cup

As soon as the boy stood up, he instantly became the focus of the trapezoidal classroom. The boy had a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes, with the ends of his eyes slightly raised. When his name was called by Wei Chen, he gave Wei Chen a polite smile. With a slight smile, two dimples appeared on both sides of his cheeks, which added a lot of color to this already handsome face.

It's no wonder that when the boys stood up, there would be exclamations in the classroom. This face is much prettier than the stars on TV.

Of course, Wei Chen would not be superficial and just look at faces. The boy who shocked him was so perfect that he, a reborn person with memories of the next few years, couldn't find anything wrong with him. What was great about it was that regardless of the depth or breadth of the answers, the boy used citations from other sources and made use of the economic activities in the world in recent years to explain in a very easy-to-understand manner. At the end, he also added his own opinions, which made Wei Chen feel like listening. Very novel.

Q University is indeed Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon! After Wei Chen heard this, he sighed in his heart and took the lead in applauding the boys.

For a moment, thunderous applause resounded in the trapezoidal classroom. There was no pride or pride on the boy's face. He nodded to those who applauded him, expressed his gratitude, and then sat back.

Until the boy sat down, there were still people whispering to each other because of the boy's performance, some discussing the boy's appearance, and some talking about the boy's IQ. However, when Wei Chen spoke, the trapezoidal classroom suddenly became quiet.

Some people just have their own aura that makes people unconsciously afraid to challenge their majesty. Wei Chen is such a person.

A big class passed quickly. Wei Chen's class was undoubtedly exciting. At the end, some people felt reluctant to leave because of it. They looked at Wei Chen eagerly, hoping that Wei Chen would come again to give a big class. Of course, this is just hope. They also know that with Wei Chen's current status, Wei Chen can make a lot of money in one class, so how can he give lectures again?

When Wei Chen came down from the podium, Wei Chen's doctoral supervisor rushed over and said, "It would be great if you could hold more sessions." It's free and easy to use, so naturally the more the merrier.

Wei Chen didn't agree to anything, so he chatted with his doctoral supervisor about some academic issues. At this time, the boy who gave the perfect answer happened to pass by them and was about to leave the classroom. Wei Chen's eyes were unconsciously on the boy. The body paused for a moment, and the PhD supervisor happened to see it.

"He is the new student of our School of Economics this year, the top scorer in the imperial capital's college entrance examination." The doctoral supervisor's tone revealed a feeling of cherishing talent. He also heard the boy's answer just now. It was perfect. When he and Wei Chen first entered the school, Not much different.

"Freshman?" Wei Chen raised his eyebrows, a little surprised. He thought that the boys' knowledge base was at least a junior in college, but he didn't expect that he was just a freshman.

"Yes, a genius who was offered a job by a well-known foreign university when he was just a freshman in high school. In order to get him to come to our school, the school leaders did not fight with the school leaders of University B." Speaking of fighting for this student. When I think about it now, the doctoral supervisor still feels a little sad, but it turns out that this classmate is indeed a genius in business. Wei Chen didn't ask any more questions after that. There were many smart people in the world, so there was no need to be surprised when meeting so many of them.