Chapter 361 - 362

Chapter 361 The Chen Family Exit

In the evening, Chen Li had a video call with Wei Chen and told Wei Chen about her move into Xie Chunsheng's house.

Wei Chen did not object.

At this time, it is indeed the safest and best choice for Chen Li to be by Xie Chunsheng's side.

Qiuqiu was a little excited when she arrived in a new environment. At this point, she didn't go to sleep. She was either playing with her chubby feet on the bed or rolling around on the bed.

Probably after hearing Wei Chen's voice, Qiuqiu rolled up and walked up to Chen Li with one foot deep and one shallow. Then he lay on Chen Li's back and shouted "Daddy" happily into the phone. ."

Chen Li held Qiuqiu in front of him, and Qiuqiu reached out for his cell phone. He became anxious when he didn't hear Big Daddy answer him.

"Daddy, daddy"

Qiuqiu kept shouting. Seeing tears about to well up in his eyes, Wei Chen quickly responded, "Big Qiuqiu, dad is here. Does Qiuqiu miss his dad?"

"Yes!" Qiuqiu responded loudly, then grabbed the phone and smiled happily, and then he was about to lean over the phone to kiss Big Daddy, but Qiuqiu couldn't kiss him. His lips accidentally touched the red end call button, and Wei Chen's figure suddenly disappeared from the phone.

Now, Qiuqiu felt aggrieved.

There were tears in his big eyes. He looked at Chen Li pitifully with his mobile phone, "Dad, dad." He didn't know which dad he was calling.

Chen Li glanced at the time and did not call it back immediately. Instead, he picked up Qiuqiu and coaxed him in his arms. It was time to go to bed at this point.

Qiuqiu clamored for a big daddy, but after Chen Li hugged and coaxed him for a while, Qiuqiu stopped crying. He reached out and grabbed Chen Li's lips, and slowly fell asleep.

After Qiuqiu fell asleep, Chen Li sent the video fairy tale to Wei Chen again, and Wei Chen quickly picked up.

"Is Qiuqiu asleep?" Wei Chen asked softly.

"I just put you to sleep." Chen Li said, "He is making trouble to find you now."

Compared with Chen Li, Qiuqiu is more attached to Wei Chen. She has not seen Wei Chen in the past two days. Someone played with her during the day. Fortunately, at night, I would hold Chen Li's hand and shout to find dad.

When Chen Li showed Wei Chen's photo to Qiuqiu, Qiuqiu calmed down, hugging the phone and shouting "Daddy", and then rubbed his fat face against the phone, often rubbing out the interface, and then Holding up his mobile phone, he looked at Chen Li aggrievedly and said, "Dad."

Chen Li was dumbfounded by Qiuqiu, so he turned on the cartoon and watched it with Qiuqiu. At this time, Qiuqiu became a little quieter. , but soon looked at Chen Li and wanted to find the big daddy again.

As soon as Chen Li described these things to Wei Chen, Wei Chen's eyebrows were filled with smiles, and he wished he could fly back to Chen Li and Qiuqiu right now.

Chen Li then happily told Wei Chen about today's experience, focusing on Xie Chunsheng's purchase of world-famous paintings for Chen Yunlan.

Wei Chen listened carefully and enjoyed it very much.

After Chen Li finished speaking, Wei Chen asked, "Li Li, are you envious?"

"Ah?" Chen Li was a little confused, and it took him a moment to realize what Wei Chen meant by envy.