Chapter 079 - 080

Chapter 079: Breaking through Iron Shoes

"Is it really done? Didn't I see you with a sad face a few days ago?" Zhuge Yu asked, after all, he is his brother, and he saw Zhuge Feng's state at the end of last month.

Zhuge Feng nodded, and the smile on his face became wider. "Yes, it's done. Zhou Tongpeng went to the hospital angrily."

"Tsk, tsk, you really found a treasure this time." Zhuge Yu sighed, but then It sounded that the young man he met in the city was in a bad mood again. It had been more than a month and he had not found any news from the city.

If he had known that people would be so hard to find, he would have left the other person's contact information no matter what, and would have been stalking him to recruit the person as a student under his name.

"Yes." Zhuge Feng's eyebrows stretched, and his happy mood could not go away.

The urgent ringing of the phone interrupted the conversation between the two brothers. It was Zhuge Yu's phone that rang. Seeing the caller ID, Zhuge Yu couldn't wait to answer the phone.

"Is there any news?"

The call was made by the store manager of Yiyi Bookstore in Magic City. He had been helping Zhuge Feng keep an eye on Chen Li's news. If he called him so late, there was a high probability that there was news.

Sure enough, the second after Zhuge Yu finished asking, the store manager said: "There is news. I found out that the young man in the store that day is not in the Magic City. He seems to have gone to the Imperial Capital." "Are you

sure? "Zhuge Yu's voice slowly became trembling.

"Okay."

"Okay, okay, I understand." Zhuge Yu said and hung up the phone. When he arrived in the Imperial Capital, it would be easier to find him with his connections in the Imperial Capital.

"Have you found the person?" Zhuge Feng asked curiously when he saw that the sadness between Zhuge Yu's eyebrows seemed to have faded a lot after he hung up the phone.

Zhuge Yu: "Not yet, but I know he is in the Imperial Capital."

"In the Imperial Capital? Otherwise, tell me what he looks like, and I will look for it for you." As the general manager of Changfeng Group, Zhuge Feng was in the Imperial Capital. Of course, it goes without saying that he has connections, which should be helpful to Zhuge Yu.

Zhuge Yu thought about the same reason, and told Zhuge Fengyi about Chen Li's characteristics, "That young man seems to have a mental illness, he is afraid of people, he is very thin, but he has big eyes. He is always followed by someone. A young man with an expressionless face but very handsome appearance. Although the young man I am looking for is afraid of people, he is very relaxed in front of this expressionless young man and seems to trust this young man."

Zhuge Feng was originally a native of this country . He listened casually, hoping to find someone in his circle of friends when the time came. However, the more he listened, the more he felt that the person Zhuge Yu described was very familiar.

Isn't the young man with psychological problems but good-looking paintings Chen Li?

Isn't it Wei Chen who is expressionless but can make young people who can draw relax?

It can't be such a coincidence, right? Zhuge Feng thought with some surprise.

The two are indeed twins. At this moment, Zhuge Yu immediately caught the change in Zhuge Feng's expression. He stood up, grabbed Zhuge Feng's hand, and asked eagerly: "What? Do you know where they are?" Zhuge