°•~01~•°

Y/N

Y/N

"Just this afternoon approximately around one pm, Kenma Kozume, also known as Senko, an underground street racer and a member of  the Seventh District, a known gang around Tokyo, has just been arrested for a case of illegal fire arm that had been in the back seat of his Nissan R34 Skyline GT-R..."

Y/N choked on her water as she listened to the late night news. "Holy shit." She couldn't believe what she had just heard. At first she had not been interested at all but now she's more than intrigued.

Only when the mention of a car that expensive was mentioned though.

Y/N sparked the volume and sat with her legs crossed. She popped a chip into her mouth and continued listening.

"Before his arrest, Kozume, and the rest of his gang, had been speed racing in a restricted area. It then led the police to their location, which quickly turned into a chase of speed. Mostly all of them got away, but Kozume was the only one that picked up a high speed chase. And it was his first one as well."

A miniature screen showed up, a helicopter camera caught everything. Kenma sped past cars and parking lots. Police cars came from every angle. 

"Damn, I really need to keep up with the news." She mumbles, throwing chip into her mouth. She continued to watch the mini screen that showed the speed chase.

"After two hours of screeching through the streets the defendant was finally caught. Now as you can see there had been another person who was in the car with Mr.Kozume. Whom we can't identity at the moment due to him fleeing the moment Kozume's car came to a halt."

Y/N saw the door open and someone running off into the darkness. The person glanced back but had legs of steel, making a clean getaway.

"During Kozume's arrest, police found a briefcase filled with illegal substances, illegal weapons and illegal ammunition. Police say that he's in custody as of now, but hasn't spoken since his arrest. This is Morton Sky with toni-

"Damn." Y/N muted the T.V and sighed. She's been in Tokyo for almost two years now and was getting tired of how crimes has been increasing. All due to the gangs that are forming from every corner of the damn city.

She thinks the police are sometimes playing politics as well since they can barely catch anyone. So seeing this gave her hope that things in the gang society would change for the better.

Her phone dings, getting her attention. She dust her fingers off and checked to see who it is that could be texting her at ten minutes to midnight.

Casey
Girl where the hell are you?! Your shift started thirty minutes ago!"