°•~144~•°

•[Wouldn't Be The Same]•

Barbara stepped in. Her brown eyes land on him. He's laying down eating pudding. When the door opened Aran glanced up.

He wasn't expecting the visitor he's seeing now. He found it odd, but he was curious about Barbara's appearance.

She waves slightly. "Good morning." She tried a bow but didn't make it all the way due to her stomach.

"Barbara...morning."

"I know you're probably wondering why I'm here."

"Yes. But congratulations. Girl or boy?" He asks, indirectly shifting the conversation towards her.

"Oh." She chuckles, massaging her stomach. "Girl."

Aran nods. "Ah, a queen sprouting a princess. I send you all the luck you may need."

"I appreciate it."

"Did you choose a name yet?"

"Yes, actually. Eimi."

"Eimi, that's pretty. Why Eimi?"

"Love is like a river." She says with a shrug. Aran got curious.

"How is love like a river?"

"It's endless."

Aran actually laughed. "That's a good one. It's pretty, and it has meaning, keep it."

She nods, clearing her throat. "Well, I'm actually here to apologize for Tendou's actions. I was here yesterday when I found out but...you were asleep."

Aran was stunned to hear that. "You were here whilst you're pregnant?"

"Oh it's fine. Giving birth will be the worst part, trust me." She says with a grin. Aran returned her grin lowly.

"Well...thank you. However, it's not you that should apologize, you weren't the one that wanted me dead."

"I just didn't think he'd do this. Sure he's a bit crazy but that was just his way expressing himself to others. But wanting to kill someone in cold blood was shocking to me. Especially people he called his friends." She explains.

Barbara took a seat on the chair to catch her breath and ease her ankles.

"He never stopped hurting about his sister's. He was still grieving in silence. He may have eased up when you came around but in the end even you couldn't stop him, not even Ushijima."

"I wish I would have seen it sooner."

"Tendou should've been in therapy and talking about his feelings to a professional. He was at ease, but most of it was a show. His sadness was stronger."

She sighs. "Everything is messed up. And just when I was about to tell him I was pregnant. That same night he got caught by Y/N. Maybe I should've told him. Then maybe all of this would've been avoided."

"I don't think it would've been. It may have set him back for a bit but I think that Satori would've still done something like this. He loves his sister's to death, everyone knows that."

"You're right. And again I am sorry."

"It's fine. Surely would be traumatized but I'm glad to be alive. When I heal I may just move back home." He explains with a sigh. Thinking about his mother as he was dying it made him realize his miss for her.

He loves making tech and he wants to make her proud.

"R-really?"

"Yeah, however, actually, I want to actually go to college and get a degree in technical engineering." He explains.