°•~133~•°

•[Bad Dreams and Explosions]•

Aran began sending everything to Kita and Y/N's phone. As that happened he began destroying things on Y/N and everyone else apart of the original District Twelve.

Y/N could be in trouble and he isn't taking any chances with letting Satori kill her like he did Dolly. To be honest he thought it was Kita that night.

It's crazy but due to where he was standing he saw Kita raise his gun, head the gun go off, followed by two more and then Dolly was pronounced dead.

He knew it was stupid but he saw what he saw. Or well, he saw what he thought he saw.

Aran glanced back at the screen.

...75% completed...

"Come on, move quicker than that." Aran jammed a camera in a duffle bag and a few bugs and a blueprint inside. He closed it up and placed it close to the exit of the trailer.

He heard tired and glanced at his camera screens. His brows scrunched, not seeing anyone. Aran wouldn't like to think it was paranoia either.

He grabbed pistol from a desk drawer and quickly loaded it. Aran got up and hid by the door, pressing his body close to the wall to limitize him from being seen.

Aran clutched the handle of the gun tightly with his finger on the trigger. His eyes flashed to the screen.

...90% completed...

He cussed. "Come on." Aran listened out for Satori. He knows it's him. Who else would it be? Aran waited and waited and waited.

But nothing happened. Glancing at the screen the number ninty-five flashed in front of him. Just five percent more and everything would be sent.

Aran found it strange though. Maybe he was hearing things. Aran exhaled and stepped out of the trailer, his aimed stiff and at the ready.

"Surprise brotha!"

Aran turned to the right of him. When he saw who it was he scowled.

Satori Tendou. In the flesh. And in his hand is a machine gun. Aran shot first, and turned on his feet to take cover in his trailer.

However, not only did he miss, Tendou shot afterwards. Bullets sprawled everywhere, catching Aran in the hip, leg, neck and side.

It may have slowed him down but Aran made it inside as he bled out. He clutched his neck as he crawled over to his desk to get his phone.

He could hear Tendou's laughter as he continued to shoot aimlessly at the trailer. Aran couldn't lay there though, he had to call someone.

Aran pulled himself up, coughing up blood. The boy heaved for air as he grabbed his phone.

He struggled to get it open and when he did the bullets stopped. Aran glanced at the screen.

...99% complete...

The agonizing 99 percent. The one percent he never can understand that took so long. Why would it do that?

𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒊𝒆 / 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒎𝒂 𝑲𝒐𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें