°•~99~•°

•[Dating]•

He exhales a breath, his forehead resting against hers. His let out a low whimper, his pace getting quicker.

"Ngh."

Kenma sped up, his thrusts getting harder. Y/N's eyes rolled back as she came, her limbs going weak. Kenma hit the headboard, preparing himself to pull out.

The cracks in his voice made it evident to Y/N that he was about to fail this pull out mission off his. And she was right.

Just before he could, he spilled inside of her, pulling out seconds later. His body shivered, making him exhale a sharp breath.

He cannot fathom the reason behind it. He's never been like this, only she makes him this way. So driven to her sex.

"I'm sorry." He breathes out, kissing her on the lips. Her fingers trail to his hair, massaging his roots as they continued their kiss.

His tongue is sweet, like cherry. Probably because he'd been eating strawberries, which was apart of their breakfast.

Kenma decided to serve Y/N breakfast in bed and soon, they were here. Stuck to each other.

The kiss came to a halt and the both of them studied each other. He wants to go again, but it's still morning and he's got things to do. To be honest, he wants to stay and do nothing more than to make love, but he's got to make sure everything is in order.

Especially with the Terushima situation.

Y/N sent Kenma a smile before slapping him. His head whipped to the left, his brows knotting downwards.

He returned his gaze, looking at her in shock.

"W-what was that for?"

"Every time you cum inside of me I'll slap the hell out of you. Let this be the last time we do it without a condom or until you learn the ways of the pull out game."

Kenma frowns. "Really?"

"Yes, really."

"B-but I try."

"You're not trying hard enough."

"Okay can we go for one more r-

"No."

His features softened even more. Y/N closed her eyes. She knows what he's doing.

"Please." He begs silently. Y/N felt a kiss on her skin and then to her nipple. She gasps, opening her eyes, shoving his face away. If she doesn't stop him now they won't stop until she's crying by overstimulation.

"No Kenma. You don't know how to stop when you start and getting pregnant is not on my criteria."

"Fine." Kenma got off of her, laying on his back. He exhales heavily, rubbing a hand over his face. Y/N rolled her eyes, peering over him.

He met her gaze, still looking a little saddened that his time with her has been cut short by her.

"I'll slap you again if you don't fix your face."

Kenma's frown got deeper, making him turn the other way. "I said I was sorry. It's not my fault you feel good." He mumbles.

"Are you back talking me?"

He panicked, looking back at her. "N-no. I said it's not my fault that you feel so good." He informs. Y/N nearly laughed at his reaction.

"Well...if it makes you feel any better I've done some thinking."