°•~97~•°

•[Are You Ready?]•

She kissed him. The kiss took Kenma by surprise, however, the moment he pulled his thoughts together on what was happening, he kissed her back automatically.

His arms wrap around her waist, pulling her close to him. He could be dreaming, he could be imagining this, but he's not. It's real, it's happening.

Wait, but why?

Kenma pulled away, his breathing leveled.

"W-wait...I..." For the first time he doesn't know what to say. Sure he wanted it to happen. Sure he touched himself to her, sure he's dreamt about her, sure he knows she's been dreaming of him, sure, sure.

However...what about her? Is she ready? Really ready for this? He wants to make sure that she's okay with it.

The look in his eyes made her answer all the questions he held without hearing them.

"For the past few weeks of me being here you've done nothing but stay by my side, and even the months before this. You made sure I was okay, you made sure that I didn't need anything. You took care of me and I appreciated it all. Even now." She begins.

"However, you're in my head now and for some reason I can't distract myself long enough to focus on things other than you. And you were right about me dreaming of you. You were always there. Touching me, kissing me, holding me. And fuck did it feel nice."

Kenma listened thoroughly to her words, not missing a beat, a word or a syllable.

"Like I said before, coming down to this, it's not me using you for what I want, this isn't me taking advantage. I really, really want you Kenma. And a part of me wish it wasn't true, but it is."

Kenma leant in, but didn't kiss her. Their lips grazed the other. At this point Y/N was physically begging.

"And Suna?" He whispers.

"What about him?" Her eyes are closed, waiting to feel his lips on hers. And she didn't care about Suna. He made it clear that she was nothing but a play thing to him. Someone to use for his fantasy.

"Forgot already?"

"Just like you forgot about Angel?"

Upon hearing that Kenma grinned. "Always being a smartass." Their lips touched once more.

Their tongues held the taste of nothingness. He's been waiting for this and he won't disappoint her.

Kenma hoisted her onto his hips, walking them back to the living room. He pulled away to catch his breath and a puff of smoke formed when he exhaled.

Y/N didn't stop there, she began sucking at his neck, making him exhale in pleasure. He felt his cock spring to life as she bit down slightly.

Y/N licked the hickey she gave him, trailing her tongue all the way up until she met his lips. Kenma opened his mouth, the both of them embracing their third kiss.

Y/N made a sound, trailing her fingers through his hair. Kenma moaned, his brows furrowing as she continued to massage her fingers through his hair.

If only she knew what it did to him. Kenma got on his knees, resting her onto the floor carefully.

He pulled away from her, giving her what she gave him. Kenma sucked at her neck, pulling at her skin with his teeth, which made her body jerk.

"A-are you teasing me?" She breathlessly asks. Kenma didn't stop to answer. "Ah! W-wait."

Getting that reaction from her he knew he found her sweet spot.

"K-kenma..." She bit her bottom lip, rolling her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling. Her muscles tightened around his waist and Kenma stopped.