°•~108~•°

•[You Before The World]•

Suna's eyes rolled at the back of his head as he felt the warmth around his cock get warmer and warmer. He throbbed, feeling himself at the edge.

"Mph...wait." He whines. His body is hot, everything is hot. And he loves that feeling.

Suna bucked his hips, his seed spilling out.

Suna opened his eyes, moaning aloud.

"Ah, fuck." Suna exhales a sharp breath. When he caught himself, he froze. Suna glanced down and rubbed his eyes.

"Shit."

Suna got out of bed and quickly took his pants off. The last thing he remembered last night was crying in Kita's arms. He couldn't even get a word out aside from.

"Please don't leave."

Which Kita responded with.

"I won't. I'll always be here for you."

Remembering Kita's words made Suna feel good. He sprung up again and his eyes widened.

"The fuck?" He's hard.

Suna stripped out of his clothes. It hurt when he pulled his pants down. He needs himself a quick shower.

Suna went to his bathroom and got in. What he didn't know, however, is that Kita is inside. Kita wanted to relax his muscles as Suna slept.

However, he overdid his time, getting lost under the hot water. So much so that when he turned the shower off, he hadn't heard Suna come in.

Suna didn't realize the heat either, being too caught up in his thought and his hardened problem.

Kita wiped his face, sighing as he pulled open the shower curtain. Just as he did Suna went to open it but froze.

Kita glanced at Suna, Suna looking back at him. Suna gasped, falling back in shock. Kita jerked.

"Are you alright?" He asks, getting worried. Kita got a look at Suna and choked. His face got red, and he pulled the shower curtain back.

"Shit I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to take so long in here." Kita apologizes. It's not like he hadn't seen it before. It's just that this was a bit more of a surprise.

Suna panicked more, standing to his feet. "I-its fine. I should have been paying more attention." Suna quickly answers.

Kita exhales, rubbing his eyes. "I'll let you get ready." Suna finally says.

"Yeah."

Suna left the bathroom and felt like he could breathe again.

"What the fuck was that?" He asks himself. Not only that, but he's also still hard. Suna rushed over to his bed and grabbed his bed sheets to cover himself.

Suna exhaled and the bathroom door opened. Out stepped Kita fully dressed in his hair damp.

Suna studied him. He's wearing the same clothes he had on yesterday. Suna cleared his throat, having Kita itch the nape of his neck nervously.

"The water is a bit cold. I took too long. It... wasn't my intention." Kita explains.

"I-it's okay." He needs cold water at this point.

"I'll umm...be downstairs. There's a lot that happened last night."

Suna nods as he watched Kita leave. When he did Suna exhaled. He dropped the sheet, leaning over the bed.

It's going to be a long morning for him.

Thirty minutes after his shower Suna got dressed and joined Kita downstairs.