°•~106~•°

•[Hostage]•

Y/N did a thirty five degree turn and speed through the ruckus. It's now or never. It wasn't hard finding out where she was located either since she was keeping up with the news.

Y/N came face to face with ten police cars, all of them out of their cars and aiming their guns at Kenma. His head is down and he's walking towards them.

Y/N couldn't believe it. To see him give up so easily.

Y/N drove onto the sidewalk and honked the horn. Everyone turned to her, even Kenma.

When they came face to face he frowned.

"Y/N?"

She honked her horn, closing in on him. Kenma glanced at the cops in front of him and jumped. Kenma hit the car and shots went off. He shielded himself as Y/N sped down the sidewalk.

He turned on his stomach, looking at her as he hard the sirens wail up again. Y/N rose her hand and hit the windshield twice as a way to tell him smash a hole inside.

He scrunched his brows, not understanding her actions. Y/N took a right, having Kenma slide to the right of the car, nearly falling off of it.

"Careful!" She shouts like he could hear her. Then she grabbed her phone from the passenger seat, quickly calling him.

Kenma's phone buzzed in his pocket and he quickly fished for it, looking at the helicopter above.

"Y/N are you crazy?!" He says the minute he answered.

"Let's skip the welcomes and focus. The only way to get you out of this is to of course lose them. The only way to do that is to get rid of the helicopter."

"Their lights are the problem. Find a scope and they're blind." He informs.

"The hell am I supposed to find that at the moment?"

"There's a section of ours past the park. It's behind it, go straight down until you see a running path. Continue down the running path and you'll see a well. Once you see that then you'll see a shack." He explains as quick as he can. "You can get one there since it's backup weaponry." Kenma explains.

"I told you to wait until morning...and now look at you. Sick and on the run."

"I'm sorry to worry you."

"Were you going to give up? Is that what that was back there?" She asks.

"I just want you to know that you weren't going to get caught."

"What makes you think that would've made me happy? Taking the fall for things you didn't do? I would've been angry with you."

"Pull over!"

"Well...I guess you were going to be mad at me and deal with it. I'd rather die than to see someone I love die again."

Y/N hit a curb, swerving a bit. "Sorry."

Kenma exhaled. "I want to hold you so bad. Now I'm horny."

"You're in a life or death situation and you're thinking of sex?"

"Not sex, just you." He clarifies.

That made her stir inside. "I'll get you out of this. Just like you got me out of my shit so far." She tells him. She regained the center and watched as Kenma forced himself to his feet.

"What are you doing?"

"Just get to the section." He coughed. "I'll be fine from here."

"Kenma!"