°•~62~•°

•[Feelings and Thoughts]•

"How you feeling?" Kita asks. They had dropped Y/N to the hospital. They just dropped her there, not wanting to be seen. If they had, the cops would be hot on their trail.

Suna cleared his throat and sat back in his chair. He wiped his eyes, not wanting to start up the tears again, or the uncontrollable anger he has boiling in his body.

"A..." Suna cleared his throat. "Angry."

"And what do you feel like doing?"

Suna yet again wiped his eyes, leaning forward a bit to hide his face. Kita needed to ask him these questions. He knows that Suna is still fuming. He's the one that forced him to leave Y/N in the first place.

Kita knows she'll be okay. Questions will be flowing around, yes, but she'd be okay.

"What do you feel like doing?" Kita asks again.

"Killing him."

Kita knew it all too well. He's never seen Suna kill anyone before, nor has he seen Kenma do so. However...he nearly killed Y/N. Something he still wants to know. He knows who to go to get that information, though he needs to be here for Suna.

"I know you're angry, I know that's how you want to happen but you mustn't let this get to you."

"I should've stopped it." He sobs. "I should've stopped it earlier." Kita placed a hand on his friends shoulder and hugged him.

"I should've came earlier. Blame me. I know how you get when you can't control your emotions and I abandoned you for way too long." Kita begins.

"Nothing gets sloved with violence. You'll only get angrier and angrier if you're not satisfied by your angry performance. Let me set this out, visit Y/N in the next week-"

"I cant-

"Just a week. The police is sure to be called and if she's awake they'll ask her questions, but don't worry. She won't break. It may shake her up a bit due to what she did to everyone she's killed ready, but sometimes fear works in the best ways." He explains.

Kita broke away from the hug and came eyes to eye with him.

"This shit isn't good for your mental. Take a break, let me deal with this."

Suna said nothing, he just stared.

"Let me deal with this." Kita repeats. Suna nodded and exhaled a shaky breath.

"Get some rest, don't watch the news. When things have a smooth sailing I'll be your Tribune. Alright?"

Suna nodded yet again.

"Good. We'll talk later."

Kita left the room stepping out to the rest of them.

Osamu was the first to reach him. They never got Atsumu back. They carried him behind them.

"Where's Suna? What did he say?"

"Don't worry about it. Stay here and stay out of business from here on out. There's nothing more for y'all to do." He informs.

"I can't go another day without my brother." He says stepping up to him. Kita could see the stress, frustration and sadness in his eyes.

"If you don't come back with him I'll get him my fucking self. Something I should've done months ago."

Kita kept himself at bay.

"Don't ever question my wits when it comes down to taking the lead. Now have a coffee and wait."