°•~40~•°

•[That's All]•

Osamu walked over to Y/N and hugged her. The action took her by surprise and not even a second later she hugged him back, breaking into tears seconds after.

"I'll get him back." She sobs.

"Don't be stupid doing it and I'm sorry for being hostile, but-

"He's your brother I know."

Osamu let her go and Y/N exhaled a shaky breath and got serious.

"Aran said that the location they were, was near Ukai's shop. Suna and I will head there. Suna, we're taking your car. Osamu, I want you to find Ren and once you do, take him to my apartment. Once that's done, call me and I'll head over. Kita, take Kuroo's car to Akagi and Yuto. As for the rest of you, continue to do what you're doing. I'll call with an update."

Y/N gave Kita, Kuroo's keys. "Oh and Aran, I set that thing up, you can turn that on and keep an eye out."

"Got it."

After, Y/N left with Suna. She rubbed her eyes and exhaled when got seated in his car. He turned on the AC and drove off.

"Tired?"

"No." Lies, she's fucking exhausted.

"I'll stop for you to get freshen up."

"I'll do so later."

"Y/N you stink of sweat and you smell like vomit. You're going to freshen up."

"Fine." She says not wanting to argue with him. It got quiet and Suna kept throwing glances at her. He cleared his throat and shift in his seat.

"I got nowhere with Angel." He admits. Y/N even forgot about her.

"And it took you a couple hours to tell me that?"

"Yeah, because I was occupied."

"Because you had sex with her, right?"

"You told me to do so." He defends.

"No, Suna, I didn't. I said if you know what she wants then give it to her even if it means having sex."

"So that's practically you telling me that I should have sex with her for information."

"Who cares how you took it. You're not supposed to literally have sex with her." She says getting annoyed.

"Are you jealous?" He teases.

She scoffs. "I am not...jealous, okay."

"Hmmm. Well I did and I got nothing. That part of the plan was a waste of time." Well not quite since he wants to know for sure what Angel was on about.

Y/N exhaled heavily. "Well at least you got your rest." Suna exhales, turning up the AC.

Again it got quiet and this time Y/N was the one to break the silence.

"When I saw Terushima last night I so badly wanted to kill him." She admits. "However, my body wouldn't allow me to. It's like I was searching for a good reason to do so. Just because he's a traitor doesn't mean I should just kill him, right?"

Suna said nothing. "Then there's Kentaro. I'll leave it up to Osamu to deal with him. He's for sure getting his grave made."

Suna closed his eyes for a brief second. "That night, when they called and said they found you...I..." He hates this. "When I saw you I wanted to kill them all. Then I...because I was trying to get rid of that burning feeling of both lust and new found love, I tried to distance myself from you." He admits.