°•~28~•°

•[Why Not]•

"And down he goes." Kuroo says after Atsumu had just been knocked out for the third time by Kenma. The fight started an hour ago and Kuroo knew Kenma was using Atsumu as his personal punching bag.

"Tch, how pathetic."

Kuroo glanced beside him to see Terushima himself. He grins, looking back at the ring. Everyone was going wild in the pit. It's been three days into this fighting agreement and so far Atsumu only won zero rounds.

Kuroo took it as him being either desperate or simply fatigued. His punches were also uncoordinated so that explains most of his failed contact landings.

Kuroo felt bad for the boy since he knows that Atsumu is a very amusing fighter to watch.

Kenma wiped his forehead and made his way out of the ring. Lev tossed him a bottle of water and stepped in to collect Atsumu with the help of Yuko.

"Shouldn't you be somewhere?" He asks him. Terushima played with his tongue piercing a bit. He got here an hour ago. He, of course, came to drop off the little information he got from Ren, which was practically nothing.

He came to mouth it off to Kenma but when he came, Kenma was already busy in the ring, so, he spat to Kuroo.

"No not really. With Y/N still absent nothing much can happen or has happened. I said this before. Besides, Suna's not a dumbass, he's been watching me like a hawk."

Kuroo licked the inside of his cheek. "She's succeeded with her plan so far."

"Except for what happened on the train." He reminds him with a grin. Y/N was in the clear that night. Her plan was going to succeed but...Terushima was the actual boulder to that mix up.

A day before the execution Terushima stopped by Section 8. He and Kuroo got on call with Kenma and from there Terushima explained the plan Y/N envisioned.

When they was brought up to speed, Kenma decided that Kuroo would pay for his release and hopped they let him out on the night of the execution.

Kuroo pulled his strings with the help of Kenma's inside strings and boom, he was out.

Kenma told Terushima that he should act like he was still on their side without being suspicious. Kuroo would be the one to drive the train that night and Kenma would be on standby to watch.

However, Kenma didn't expect for there to be cops mixed in with his plan. He didn't want to meet Y/N the way he did. He was hopping to take the train elsewhere and have a talk with the infamous Y/N he's heard about behind bars.

To see what the hype was about, to see why Suna choose her of all people to even use in his messed up plan. A plan that was soon claimed by Y/N.

Anyways, Kenma and Kuroo took care of the bodies as well as all evidence that was on the train before bouncing fr the scene.

Some things went as plan, whilst others didn't.

"Not gon' lie, she would've completely caught us off guard if it weren't for you, or Kenma's thinking." Kuroo admits. During the round up when Y/N were bribing and manipulating people to their side, Terushima was the only one that denied...at first.

He still holds respect for Kenma, and he's good friends with District 9 who also respects Suna. He felt like he would've been disrespecting two friend groups at once if he were to join willingly.

Sure they race as enemies, but they still hang out here and there as friends. Like it was back then. So when he found out about it, he went straight to Kenma with the news. He even told him about Oikawa, which he had no idea about.