°•~45~•°

•[Fucking Liar]•

Kenma cleared his throat and made his way over to Kuroo's stationary. This morning, before he made his way down to Section 8, he had checked his phone.

There was a message sent by the boy but since Kenma fell asleep, he missed it. Now he can't listen to it since Kuroo got rid of the message.

He's curious as to what Kuroo had to say. Kenma pulled the sheet across and let out a low whistle and chuckled.

"This early in the morning?" Kenma laughs. Kuroo exhaled a shaky breath after he came and groaned.

"I can't no privacy around here." Kuroo sat up, covering the naked part of his body with a shirt. He wiped sweat from his forehead and shook his head.

Kenma shook his head and shrugged. "If only you'd install a door instead of having sheets up, you'd get more privacy. And do that shit at home nobody wants to see your cock out anyways."

Kuroo rolled his eyes. "Whatever. And I didn't say anything when you were having fun in the backseat of the car."

Kenma made a gagging motion. "Don't remind me of that." He mutters. "I was just eager." He admits lowly.

"Eager isn't the word for you."

"Oh yeah? What word would you use then?"

"Desperate." He deadpans.

"How am I desperate?" He scoffs.

Kuroo decided to test the waters. He began putting his clothes back on. Kuroo exhaled and glanced at Kenma through his peripheral vision.

"Well, for starters, when you're desperate for sex these are the things I've noticed you've done. First, you'd do that foot tapping of yours, you'd rub your hair or you'd zone out from half the time. And as of recent...you've been zoning out."

"Psh. How does that explain anything?"

Kuroo pulled up his pants and exhaled. "Last night you only saw her. I don't know what she said to you that got you all riled up that you were willing to throw away your boundaries and masturbate with me right in the front seat, but you did."

"That doesn't make me desperate." He argues.

"Oh yeah? Have sex with Angel and see what happens." Kenma groand and rubbed his eyes.

"Don't remind me of that. That was embarrassing enough."

"Ha! You haven't even touched this girl as yet and she's already got you creaming your pants in minutes. I need to know what kind of lessons she took. I need to melt people in that way." He says with a wink.

"Aren't you in a relationship though?" Kenma says walking over to the bed. He glanced down and saw a photo. He picked it up and turned it around to see who's photo it is.

Kuroo panicked and snatched the photo from his hand, shoving Kenma so hard that he fell to the bed.

"Don't touch my stuff!" He shouts, his eyes wide and breathing heavily.

Kenma looked at Kuroo like he's lost his head. Because who the hell is he shouting at? Kenma didn't say anything though, he allowed the sudden burst.

"Just...don't touch my stuff, alright. I already told you I'll let you see her when I'm ready." He says hitting his forehead with the photo.

Kenma smacked his hand and pulled his phone from his pocket. Now Kuroo feels bad for shouting at him. However, he's not comfortable with that as yet. Expressing his true feelings is still something he's trying to learn.