°•~112~•°

•[Top G]•

Two hours later Y/N reached the lake Kuroo and Kita always host their little talks. Kita was sitting in his car to get away from the cold. As did Kuroo.

The moment Y/N pulled up Kita got out. Kuroo followed out from his car. She parked her car, getting out as she fixed her jacket.

She glanced between Kita and Kuroo. Kuroo felt excitement when he saw her. Finally. After all this time.

She stops in between them. Kuroo on the left, Kita on the ride. Both leant against their car, awaiting for something to be said.

Y/N glanced at Kuroo. "Well...I'm here."

"Finally." Kuroo speaks. "It's nearly three o'clock."

"What do you want, Tetsuro?"

He glanced at Kita. "For Kita to leave. I want to speak to you alone."

"You should be glad to have a watch over you. Say one wrong thing to her and she might just bite." Kita teases.

"I know what a bite feels like. I can take it."

"Kita."

He glanced at her, watching her motion her head without looking at him. He got the memo.

"Are you sure?"

"I won't kill him."

Kita gave Kuroo another glanced, making Kuroo smile. "Alright, whatever you say. Just know I'm not a far call."

She nods, still staring at Kuroo. Kuroo didn't look at her, watching as Kita disapeared into his car.

Two minutes later Kita left, leaving them alone. All by themselves. He wasn't too find if the idea, but Y/N' string and Kuroo...well... he'll only start something be able to win.

The moment Kita was gone Kuroo spoke.

"I want to know where Kenma is." He says. Y/N arched a brow.

"Are you serious? You called me all the way out here to ask me if I know of Kozume's whereabouts?"

He nods. "Yeah, because you know where he is."

"I do not know where-

Kuroi cut her off, grabbing her by the neck and shoving her against his car. His actions shocked her, making her raise her hand to hit him.

He caught her wrist and pinned it beside her face.

"The hell are you doing?" She grits out. Kuroo trail his fingers to her face and more to her chin and turned her head.

When he did, he saw them. All of the early morning hickeys Kenma left on her body during his eatout sessions.

"And you tell me that you don't know where he is?" He asks. He grinned even.

"You don't know, ah!" She wince.

"They're fresh too." He points out as he stopped pressing on them. Instead, he gently began to outline the marks, almost as if it hypnotized him.