°•~127~•°

•[His Bottom Boy]•

"I'm going to take my leave now. Just make sure he soaks his hands in the hot water and Apson salt. It'll help with the swelling. And please, give him painkillers. The pain isn't going to leave him until next week." Holly explains.

"Oh, and soft food only."

"Why did you help him?" Both Ukai and Kita asked in unison. The both of them gave each other a look before facing their attention back to Holly.

She chuckled a bit. "Like I said, it's my job."

"But Y/N was right. You have no reason to help someone that held you at gunpoint and held you hostage." Kita says.

"I agree." Ukai adds.

Holly finally caved in. "Kenma made me realize that some bad people, are actually nicer than the "nice" people around you. Husband's a cheater, coworkers envy me because of my skills which of course leads to jealousy and yet...I'm still bounded to them like shackles."

Kita and Ukai listened, trying to decipher what she's trying to tell them.

"That night, however, I wasn't scared, I didn't feel chained and locked up against my will. I felt...free. Oddly free." She grins.

"And you're not afraid that your husband will find out?" Ukai asks. She glanced at him, studying his form.

"Consider it a favor. You helped me so I'll help you. I won't kill him, just scare him. If you want me to that is."

"No. Someone made a promise to me, and until that promise is fulfilled, I will continue to help." Even after it's fulfilled as well. The promise Kenma made to her has never left her mind. However, she'll wait of course. He's still hiding from the police, so she doesn't want to let him risk himself to come to her aid just yet.

For now, she'll wait.

"Well, alright." Was all Ukai said. Ukai pranced past her and went to the back. He didn't want to disturb them, but he wants to find out from Y/N what to do first. He doesn't want to risk anything.

When he came in Y/N raised her head away from Kenma, having the boy turn his head to the other side. After he finally finished crying, he just wanted to talk about her for a bit. About how she's doing and what she did today. If she ate and stuff like that.

"Sorry to disturb you kids but umm... do I let her go now?" He asks.

"Yeah, we don't need her anymore."

"Wait." Kenma says. He cleared his throat, making Y/N look at him.

"Can you call her for me?" Kenma asks faintly. Ukai nods slightly before dipping back to the front.

"Why are you calling her?" She asks him. Kenma smiles, tapping her chin.

"To tell her thanks. That's all."

"I don't like her."

"It's fine luv. I promise."

The door opened again and in stepped Holly. Y/N stood to her feet to leave but Kenma stopped her. Her grabbed her wrist, keeping her in place.

The hold hurt his knuckles, but he brushed it off. It's nothing compared to being cut into.

Holly stopped by the bed and knelt down, she smiles, looking at his bandages before her eyes met his.

"You called?"

"Thank you...I didn't want you to leave without giving a thanks goodbye."

"Don't worry about it Kozume."