°•~118~•°

•[Next Question]•

Y/N made a pit stop to Suna's place. She was to go there for a few things. Guns and knives and a jacket.

She's sure Kenma is home and she doesn't want to alert him. And Suna's house is closer to the pit anyways.

However, what Y/N doesn't know, is that Angel is still here. And what Suna failed to mention to Angel was that she couldn't stay there.

However, he and Kita got caught up with Y/N calling them to the warehouse. Kita then told Angel to stay put until he and Suna got back.

Y/N parked the car and got out. She wiped her eyes and sniffled. She couldn't answer Kenma after what Kuroo did either. She didn't want to give away she'd been crying.

At first she thought Kuroo took her phone, but he had dropped it on the floor after hanging up.

Y/N glanced in the rearview mirror, looking at her the purple and red hickey's. She hated how he found her spot.

Y/N hit the wheel in frustration and got out of the car. She didn't check if his door was open since she thought it would be locked anyways.

Y/N kicked the door open and walked in. The first place she went was his room and went over to his closet to see what jacket he has to offer for the cold.

When she opened it she someone lunged at her. She dropped to the floor, and she felt a hard swing to the jaw.

Y/N put her hand up to block the hits from her face. She reached out, grabbing the person by the neck. Y/N pushed up and tossed the person to the side, getting on top of them.

She went to hit them but stopped when she realized who it is.

"Please don't kill-

Even Angel froze. She couldn't believe it.

"Angel?"

"Y-Y/N?"

Y/N frowned. "What are you doing here?" She asks, squeezing harder. Angel choked, kicking her foot for air.

"I..."

Y/N released her grasp, letting the Nagel breathe. Angel coughed, making Y/N scrunch her face.

"Answer me."

"I'm hiding okay. Now leave me alone." She says.

"Hiding? Don't bullshit me. Does Suna know you're here?"

"Yes. Him and Kita, now get the hell off of me you crazy bitch."

"So if they know you're here why are you hiding?"

Angel exhales. "Why should I tell you anything?"

Y/N squeezed again. "I'm not in a good mood that's why. Just let me know why you're hiding."

"F-fine. Fine."

Y/N loosened her grip and again Angel sucked in air.

"I'm hiding from...Kuroo." She mutters. Y/N scrunched her brows.

"Kuroo? Why are you hiding from Kuroo?"

"Because just like you he tried to kill me, now let me go!"

Getting annoyed Y/N got up. She grabbed the first jacket her hands touched and threw it on, zipping it all the way up. She spotted s duffle bag and unzipped it.

"What are you doing?" Angel asks, standing off to the side.

"None of your business." Y/N dumped the things that was inside of it and stood up. "Why was Kuroo trying to kill you?"