°•~16~•°

•[In Order]•

•[In Order]•

Y/N let out a yawn. She streched her arms out to loosen a few muscles of hers. Everyone is cramped in her little apartment. Akagi, Yuto, Aran and Ren are sitting on the couch. Kita and Kiseki is leaning against the wall close by the TV stand and Satori is sitting on the floor by the coffee table, playing with a keychain. As for Hitoshi he's leaning with his hands against the back of the couch that Akagi, Yuto, Aran and Ren are sitting on.

They're all dressed in matching clothes, whether it was by coincidence or not at least they looked casual. Just like she wanted. Blue jeans and a white T, was okay in her book. She even gets to see more of their tattoos. She never really payed attention to their tattoos as much and now she's curious. However she'll ask about them later.

"Are the outfits-

"Coincidence." They cut in unison. Y/N nods.

"Well Osamu is still with Atsumu, I can't blame him. You all could wait here, I'm going to shower and get dressed." She says. "There are snacks in the kitchen if you get hungry." Y/N informs to the group. She stopped before going upstairs. "I think." Y/N disappears upstairs.

Suna, who decided to wait in his car for Y/N, got impatient and got out. It's already been about ten minutes since they all got here. He expected them to be filing out by now. She was the one to say be early. Suna slammed the car door shut and glanced at the five cars. Kita, by himself, Ren and Aran came together, Suna by himself, Satori by himself, and Akagi, Hitoshi, Kiseki and Yuto traveled together.

Suna is the only one wearing something different. Black jeans pants with chains hanging from his pockets, a black shirt with the green monster drink symbol onto it and his fingers are painted black and green. He's also wearing a black mask over his mouth. Suna headed to the apartment door and once he got there he went to open the door but to his surprise it's locked. He raised a brow since her front door is unlocked most of the time.

Suna placed one hand into it's pocket and exhaled heavily. He raised his other arm and knocked in hesitation. Everyone in the living room turned their heads to the door in unison. They exchanged a look. They don't think that Y/N was expecting someone else.

"Could be Osamu." Yuto implies. Kita, who's closest to the door held out a hand, telling them to not say a word, as he went over to the door. Another knock vibrated and Kita looked back at everyone, counting heads. Then it clicked.

"Oh." He opened the door to reveal Suna. Suna passed him and entered the house, spotting everyone in the living room. He frowns.

"Why's the door locked?"

No one answered. What where they to answer with? They weren't expecting that to be a question either. "Where's Y/N?"