°•~107~•°

•[Foot Chase]•

Kuroo pulled out before he could cum inside of her. They've been at it for two hours. Two full hours now.

Solo grabbed him by the neck, pulling him in for a kiss. It's because of her. She's the perfect girl.

"I don't want to stop." She begs.

"We have to." He says. Kuroo wiped her tears for her.

"Please. Please don't stop."

He sighs, slipping himself back inside of her. Her back arches a she throbbed around him. Kuroo grunts, moving his hips.

He doesn't know what's going on outside. How could he know if he's busy on her to help him?

"Mmm, right there." She moans. Sweat dripping from his forehead, sliding down his face.

Then his phone rang. He heard it earlier but didn't bother to answer. The ringing stopped, then started again.

"Baby don't answer...ah...please don't answer." She pleads.

However he needs a reason to stop. If he doesn't they'll be here for a really long time. Kuroo stopped, glancing at his pants that's on the floor.

"We have to stop." He breathes out. Kuroo checked his pants pocket, and took his phone from it.

It's Kita. He sighed, taking a seat in the chair. Solo leant up from the table, looking at him. Kuroo couldn't look at her, not right now.

"What do you want?" Kuroo asks. Solo got up from the table and stood to her feet.

"Have you seen the news?"

"Really? At nearly one in the morning?"

"You don't watch the news?"

"Not at...ngh...one in the morning." He grunts. Kuroo pulled the phone from his ear, glancing down at Solo who's sucking on his tip.

Kita instantly knew that he was most definitely disrupting something.

"Solo...ah~fuck." Kuroo placed the phone back to his ear. "I-I'll have to call you back."

"Just wanted to tell you that Kozume is on a foot chase. And he's got a hostage." Kita informs.

"Mph, what?" He states breathlessly. "Faster." Kita scrunched his face.

"Yeah, I'll get back to you."

"Wait." Kita hung up. Kuroo wanted to make sure that he wasn't lucid dreaming. Solo took all of him into her mouth, making Kuroo whimper.

"Wait a minute." Kuroo held her head, thrusting his hips. He felt himself on the edge. The lewd sound she made sent him over.

"Fuck." Kuroo felt his tip touch the back if her throat as he came. She swallowed everything, raising her head up.

She raised up, giving him a kiss on the lips. Kuroo pulled his head back, calling Kita again. Solo sat onto his lap.

"Solonia stop."

"Just one more go." She whispers, sucking on his skin. Kuroo exhales.

On the third ring Kita picked up.

"What were you talking about?"

"Are you sure you're in the mood to listen?"

"What did you say about Kenma." Kuroo says near a demand.

"He's on a foot chase. Have been for the past two hours now. Figured you would've known already though."

"I hope you're not bullshitting me."