°•~138~•°

•[Y/N vs Tendou]•

Upon falling the chair Ukai had been sitting in broke, waking the man up. He pitched up, groaning as he glanced around. It's dark and he could feel gravel and rocks beneath him.

Ukai tried to move his hands but to no avail. He exhales a breath, remembering everything that happened.

The crash, him being knocked out, then he awoke by another punch. He remembers what Tendou told him too.

"You are a terrible uncle, as much as you are a terrible father. I bet your brother must be proud."

Then he was knocked out again. Ukai felt the cuffs clank around his wrist. He's heated too. Ukai stood to his feet and backed up.

When his back hit the wall he began walking alongside it, wanting to know how big of a space he's dealing with.

He walked all around before stopping again. It's a bit bigger than the space above. Ukai exhales heavily, making him cough seconds later due to dust and dirt.

He calmed himself, thinking of what he could do. He stood there for about five minutes. It got hotter by the minute and he felt the weat coating his face and arms.

Then he remembered the time he first met Kenma. He helped the boy take the cuff off his hand. And there was only one way doing so.

"Jesus Christ." He says to himself. However, he knows it's the only way to get out, and so...he prepared himself.

"One."

His heart sped up.

"Two."

Sweat dripped from his chin.

"...three."

Ukai pulled his left hand through, feeling the metal cut his skin with every forful pull.

He groaned, clenching his teeth tightly. He remembers when he told Y/N that back in his day they were more ruthless than them.

He'll have to take that back.

"Fuck..." He grunts. And a few seconds later, his hand was free. Ukai leant forward, bringing his hands in front of him. His left hand stung and dripped with blood as he exhaled a heavy breath.

"There's no way they do this every time they're in cuffs. Jesus Christ." Ukai pulled himself together and touched his pockets.

He felt his phone and was glad. He took it out, clicking it on. The light hurt his eyes for a bit but he blinked past it, looking at the time.

It's one in the morning.

He glanced at the bars.

Zero bars. Meaning he can't call anyone. He wonders where Y/N is, what she's doing or if she's safe.

Ukai turned on his flash light and began looking around the space he's in. He spotted the broke chair on the floor, then he aimed up at the ceiling, nothing out of the ordinary.

He shone the light in the front of him, then left, then right, then behind him. That's when he spotted the hole he came down from.