°•~96~•°

•[Finally]

Kuroo, Kita, Solo. The three of them are sitting at a table in the empty bar. Outside is too cold for them to talk there.

Kita glanced between the both of them. He can tell that the air is off, but not in a bad way. Just a confusing way.

"So...you got me here. Where is it?" Kuroo asks. Kita and Solo made a deal last week Thursday. If she tells him everything she knows about Kuroo then, he'd consider having a one nighter with her.

Upon hearing that she spilled. And boy was the tea too hot to drink. She told him everything and showed him everything.

Kita indeed hit the jackpot that night and to be honest...he's grateful he followed through with it.

The things he never knew, he knows now. And when he read it everything placed together like puzzle pieces.

Solo grins. "Oh it's not that easy, Kuroo. You don't just get things. You have to do something for it."

Kuroo grinned, glancing at Kita.

"I didn't come here for this."

"She wants to give it to you herself, so let her. Besides, the only thing she wants in return from you is probably sex."

Kuroo exhales. "Fine."

Solo chuckled. "How good it is to see you like this. It turns me on."

Kita felt like a third wheeler but he's doing his part. As long as Kuroo gets his book back, he'd be free.

"Whatever you say Solo."

She frowns. "Now you know you make me feel bad when you call me that. I told you you can call me Solonia when we're alone." She says with a wink.

Except they're not alone. Kita only knows her to be a gang leader for the only biker female gang out there. And she goes by Solo, unless Solonia is her full name, then he can understand that.

Kuroo clenched his jaw. He should've never made that deal with her. Now he's stuck here. But it's never all bad. Solo, or Solonia, came at the wrong place at the right time.

However that's one thing Solonia didn't give up to Kita. The deal she made with Kuroo. That's something she'd respect for now.

"Not now, Solo."

She pouted, putting her hand up.

"Please baby."

"S-solo..." Kuroo doesn't like when she does that. She knows that too. An easy way to get to him.

She sighed. "Fine. Whatever daddy wants." Kuroo's reaction made her giggle. She knows how to pull his tail to get a reaction out of him. And a good one too. Kita is more than intrigued now. She didn't tell him nothing much about she and Kuroo.

Only that they have sex from time to time. But she said it's an act. He should've kept it in mind before forgetting about it until now.

Now he wants to know.

"Okay I'm done with the jokes. I'll get what you came for."

Solonia stood to her feet and made her way behind the bar. Kuroo watched her and down his scotch when he faced forward again.

"She gives me a fucking headache." A headache he adores. It's weird. No, it's complicated.

A literal hate love relationship between them. A literal one.

"I'm curious about the two of you, but I won't ask."

"Hmp, that's a story I won't get into. Unless you want to know then I offer-