°•~147~•°

•[All There Is To It]•

Kenma hitched in a breath as he pulled out of her. Not only stopping himself from a muscle aching orgasm, but also stopping her from one of her own.

She hits his chest in frustration. He's been torturing her for the past thirty minutes and she's at her limit with him.

"Kenma..." She whines, kissing him as she tried to get him to slip himself back inside of her. Kenma caught her wrist, stopping her from doing so.

"Nuh-uh."

She sobs. "I promise I won't touch your bank account again. Just please." She begs. Kenma placed his head against hers. He shouldn't have started this.

It's too early in the morning for this.

"No."

That was her breaking point. She's going to get an orgasm herself. If he doesn't want to give it to her then, she'd get it herself.

Y/N shoved him off of her and got on top of him. She slapped him, grabbing his jaw.

"We'll see."

Kenma loved the tingling feeling on his cheek. It distracted him long enough for her to slip him back inside of her.

He moans, his face turning back to his lewd expression. Kenma held her by the waist as she rode him.

"W-wait-"

However she ignored him, her hand holding his neck like some sort of handle bar. Y/N moved her hips quicker, a loud high-pitched moan leaving her lips as she felt his tip poke at her sweet spot.

Kenma gripped her hips harder, shaking his head no to get her to stop.

"Slow down." He whines.

"I'm cumming."

Kenma couldn't pull out even if he wanted to, the way she took control turned him on and he allowed her to take what she wants in this moment.

"Ah...Y/N..."

One thrust later she came, her thighs shook and she tried to keep her orgasm under control, but it failed, having sprinkle on his chest.

It was more of a squirt than anything else. Kenma came seconds after and felt his body relax when he was done. Y/N smiles, grinning at the feeling.

Kenma sat up, holding her in place.

"You're the devil incarnate you know that?"

"It's all for takes sweetheart. And I take what I want." She explains through breath. Kenma shook his head, giving her a kiss on the lips.

He's happy where he is.

"Take for take then."

"Well...let the games begin."

∆∆∆

Y/N walked into the shop wearing normal clothing. She and Kenma stopped at his house, giving themselves a double fresh after the whole hotel thing.

She didn't tell him about Barnard either, he'd figure out eventually.

"Afternoon kids." Ukai states, putting out a cigarette.

"Hi dad." She says with a wide smile. Kenma strode next to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm going to use the bathroom."