°•~115~•°

•[Going Back]•

Kenma chased her around the horses. He tossed a water balloon at her but it missed.

For the past month they've been together they had more dates, like every day dates, and more sex. Especially after he healed.

Kenma ran up to the carousel and she squealed, tossing the balloon at him. It hit him in the chest, bursting upon impact.

It's cold as hell outside but, what better way to enjoy the Christmas?

"Oh you're in for it."

"Catch me if you can Kozume." Y/N ran off, having him follow behind her. She glanced behind him and screamed when she saw how close he was.

Kenma reached out for her but she took a sidestep to the right, shoving him to the snow coated ground when afterwards.

Kenma turned on his back and Y/N hovered over him.

"Slow poke." She teases.

"Well I'm having fun." He answers with a smile. She knelt down and gave him a kiss.

"Wanna hit the ferris wheel?" He asks.

"It's cold, we should get going."

"Come on, it's the last surprise for tonight."

"You said that five surprises ago. And now we're wet and cold."

"Mmm...but you're having fun yes?"

She thought about it. Kenma gave her another kiss on the lips and she smiles.

"Yes."

"Then why you thinking about it?"

She sat up, stilling grinning like crazy. Kenma was next to sit up. He's cold of course.

"Oh I don't know, just messing with you I guess."

He kisses her, having her kiss back. After the entire pistol whip incident Kenma's been driven even closer to her.

To be honest, he didn't even care she did it after her explanation. He found it hot too.

"Come on, let's hit the ferris wheel and then we can leave."

"Ugh, can't we get warm first?"

He rolled his eyes as he stood up.

"I want you to see what I did. Ten minutes and I'll give you warmth. I want us to end on a high note."

"Fine, if you want to get sick again." She mutters.

He celebrates, grabbing her by the arm as he lead her to the ferris wheel. He wouldn't tell her yet but, he got it working. It's actually the only thing he wanted to work for now.

They finally reached the ferris wheel and Kenma clapped his hands.

"Alright, ready for this sweetheart?"

"Sure, let's see what's so good about the ferris wheel that would risk us a cold." She says.

"Oh don't be such a sour wolf."

"Okay, fine."

Kenma gave her a kiss on the cheek and went over to the control panel.

"Alright." Kenma flipped the switch and pressed the button. Nothing happened. He cleared his throat and chuckled nervously.

"Hold on." Kenma tried again, pulling the switch down, then up again. He pressed the green button and still, nothing happened.

"No, come on."