°•~14~•°

•[A Talk]•

Y/N kept her eyes between the road and the rearview mirror. Five minutes after she left she noticed that someone has been tailgating behind her. She doesn't know who it is or what the person wants but she's fir sure going to lose them.

Y/N shoot a glance at Atsumu who looks like he's dead. Y/N felt her heart sink. She took a hand off the wheel and shook Atsumu lightly. "Atsumu." Atsumu didn't answer. Y/N glanced back at the road to make sure she was in the clear. No need to get into an accident at the moment. Y/N shook Atsumu again and got the same response, nothing. She began to panic.

"Shit. Astumu." She said a bit louder. Y/N placed her hand on the steaming wheel and swerved left. She could hear the screech of the tires. Her eyes met the rearview mirror once more and the same car is still behind her, driving just as fast. She found it incredible on how the person is keeping up with her.

She made the deduction that it had to be someone from the other gang that's following her. Has to be, the question is, who? Y/N huffed. She's unfamiliar with the gears since it's not her car, but she'll manage. Y/N took another concerning glance over at Atsumu and nearly cried.

"Don't think that Y/N he's fine." She exhaled a breath and got an idea. "If this doesn't work..." Y/N bit her bottom lip and pinched back her tears. She didn't want to think that he's dead. He can't be. He's been too much of a great friend to her. He made sure to make sure she was okay all of the time. When she felt down he'd be there to comfort her. He'll be there to set the mood. He's always there. Everyone is always there. She knows that losing him would be hard on everyone and she won't allow that to happen.

Y/N raised her left arm in the air. She exhaled once more, second guessing on doing so. She balled her fist and sent it down on his wound. Atsumu opened his eyes and snarled in pain. "Fuck." He groans. He let out a shaky breath. Y/N was relieved to know that he wasn't dead.

"Atsumu I'm so sorry, I had to I thought you were dead." She explains frantically.

Atsumu took in his environment with little to no energy. When he realized they are driving he finally looked at Y/N. Her eyebrows are knotted in worry, she's bitting her bottom lip anxiously and she's gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"How...where are we going?" He asks her. His voice is groggy and he sounds partched.

"The hospital. Were about ten minutes away. As soon as we get there you'd be able to get help okay so please don't close your eyes again." Y/N allowed her tears to fall this time. "It scared me." She said as a whisper.

Atsumu blinked and smiled faintly. "I'll try." He glanced down and cussed. He hadn't realized how bad his condition was until now. Y/N hit a hole in the road and Atsumu moaned in pain.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry. It's that asshole behind me. He's been following me since I left the Section." Y/N huffed in frustration when she saw the car emerge behind her after swerving into the lane she's in. "Bastard." She mutters. Getting tired of the buzzing fly in her ear, that being the car behind her, Y/N decided to really lose the bastard, and since there's a very tight curve on the highway she should be able to lose him.

"Atsumu your car may have been complicated the first few minutes of driving, but I think I know how to steer her where I want to go. All I have to say is bear with me a bit okay?" When Y/N didn't get an answer right away she quickly looked at him. Atsumu gave a thumbs up.