°•~51~•°

•[Differences and Confusion]•

It's midnight, it's always midnight. However, there's a bit of a difference with this new day and chill night. That difference being, the setting.

Different house, different bed, different sleep schedule but the only thing that stayed the same, was the clothes.

Y/N laid in a tight ball in Suna's bed. The bed is comfortable, it's warm and it meets her credentials for good sleep whenever her body decides upon it. However...there's a problem.

The feeling of fear and loneliness hung in the air like a string from the ceiling.

Y/N sat up and winced. She had her bandages changed, took a few painkillers and ate. Then was sent to take a hot shower.

It's been two hours since she did. And here she sits, in deafening silence. As for Suna, he's taking the couch for the rest of Y/N's stay. He told himself that he would not get into her way.

She has to rest herself from here on out and he doesn't want to annoy or bombarded her. He didn't really want to of course but if it means making her comfortable then so be it.

Y/N still sat in the bed, watching the door in a focused gaze. Almost as if she was waiting for the door to open up to see Suna step on the other side.

She was honestly surprise when he told her that he'd sleep on the couch.

Another three minutes went by and Y/N called it quits. She tore her gaze away from the door and laid back down slowly.

Her head rest against the pillow and she hugged it. Again she laid in silence. Contemplating and waiting.

It's strange though, not being home.

Y/N closed her eyes and exhaled. It hurt a lot to breathe but she had to deal with it. She'd give herself three weeks to be in tip top shape. It's a long time, yes, but if she wants to get Atsumu back she'd have to take care of her body to do so.

And Terushima is yet to be found. Breathing heavily through her nose, Y/N turned on her back and crossed her arms. She stared at the ceiling, contemplating. Waiting.

Another five minutes go by and she couldn't take it anymore. Y/N pulled the sheets from her legs and swung them over the bed. Her toes tipped the floor and it was cold to the touch.

She got up from the bed, wrapping her arms around her body as she made her way out of Suna's room.

Y/N tiptoed her way to the living room  not wanting to alert Suna of her presence if he's awake, and if he's asleep, she wouldn't want to wake him.

Y/N made it to the living room and slowly made her way over to the couch. When she first came to Suna's house she was very taken aback. She didn't think she'd be venturing into a mansion.

No wonder they barely have any money. They're too busy spending it all on cars, houses and drugs. And if her guess is best, she'd say girls as well. However that last guess is only for some, not all.

Y/N shuffled to the front of the couch and finally came face to face with Suna. He's asleep all right. His arms are crossed, his hair seems longer than before, covering his eyes and nearly his nose.

He looks very different. Y/N continued to study the sleeping boy. He's wearing a white t and short white pants with a pair of white socks.

Then it hit her. His hair. His hair is different because it's not in that style of his. To be honest, his curls is very suitable for his face. She found it attractive.