°•~121~•°

[I'm sorry; I love you]

Kuroo rubbed his eyes tiredly. It's nearly four in the morning and he wants to know who could be knocking on his door at this hour.

He yawns, his mind going to Kita. He doesn't know why Kita was the first on the list but...he likes him. Not as in, like like but as in tolerable like.

Kuroo groaned. "Better be good Shinsuke." He says opening the door. When he did, he fell backwards, holding his nose.

He's more than awake now.

"You're fucking her?!" Kenma shouts. Kuroo wiped the blood from his nose, his features dropping from shock to a frown.

Kuroo blinked the sleep away and grunted as he forced himself back to his feet. Seeing an angry Kenma at his doorstep is the last thing he would have suspected.

But the punch wasn't a shocker. He knows that this was the reaction Kenma would have given him. So that means, it's over for him.

Kenma cocked his hand back, punching Kuroo again. Kuroo stumbled back and pushed past the pain.

"The hell is wrong with you? Huh?"

Kuroo spat crimson on his floor and glanced at Kenma.

"What are you...talking about?"

"What am I talking about? You promised me you won't mess with Solonia and I come to find out that you've been fucking her this entire time!"

Kuroo exhales. "I-ack..."

Kuroo leant over, clutching his stomach. Kenma sucker punched him in the gut. Kuroo fell to his knees, heaving for breath.

"That's for forcing yourself onto Y/N as a means to break us apart. I can't fucking believe you."

Kuroo glanced up at him. Kenma's angry. Very angry. The fact that his own friend would betray him.

"I'm...sorry. I didn't...I didn't mean it."

"We made a promise, Kuroo. You promised me you'd stay away, and you didn't."

"I know."

Kenma sighs, brushing his hair from his face. "Why'd you do it? Why would you break that oath?"

Kuroo studies Kenma. By the way he looks, he can tell he's been with her. She's probably the one that told him since only four other people know.

And they've known for a long time, and he had no problems. But the moment Y/N spots them it's all turmoil.

Kenma, in his own anger, grabbed Kuroo by the shirt, forcing the boy to his feet.

"Why'd you do it?"

Kuroo studies Kenma. He's angry and shaking. Kuroo knows it's not by the cold. He's just going easy on him.

"Love." He simply answers. However, that answer just fueled Kenma even more.

"She's a psychopath and she nearly killed me. She's sick, Kuroo!"

"You don't understand! You think it was easy?! Huh?!"

Kenma shook his head and took a step back. He held his roots, wanting to punch Kuroo again. But...he knows he'll lose control. He knows that.

"Why her? Of all the people why her?!" Now he's crying. The tears of anger and frustration fell silently as he glared at Kuroo.

"I love her." Not a lie, not a truth, just a cover-up.

"You're lying. You couldn't stand her in high school, and now all of a sudden you love her?"