°•~87~•°

•[Making Sense]•

Y/N got up and glanced around sleepily. Suna's missing. Y/N yawns, turning on her back as she woke herself up more by rubbing her eyes.

She got up from the bed and made her way to the front of the store to see where Suna went.

She has to get herself a phone. Again.

Y/N cracked the door open and stopped abruptly when she heard talking.

The checkout is in the middle, the store's bathroom has a door on the left side and the store's room is on the right. She can't really see from she she is since opening the door would block her view and alert them to her.

The only thing in her view is the entrance of the store. It looks late, yet Ukai still has the shop open. 

"I'm not going to hurt her."

Y/N scrunched her brows. Hurt who? She thought.

"You're a stupid boy. If you choose to keep it to yourself, you'll spiral like a snowball."

Suna exhales. "I-I know but some things just can't be avoided."

"A lot of things can be avoided based on actions. Past or present actions affects future outcomes."

"Yeah." Suna mumbles. "What do you think I should do?" He asks, again. Ukai felt like Suna was talking to him in repetition. 

"About what?"

"About marrying her."

"Why are you rushing? And besides, Y/N isn't the type to lose something out of spite."

"I-I don't know that." He says, his voice getting lower. "She lost the ring and-

"And two cops lost their lives." Ukai interrupts.

"Who the hell cares? All I'm worried about is Y/N leaving me for that fucking pudding head Kenma Kozume. Don't you get it Mr.Ukai? Those bodies weren't found nor was Terushima's and neither was the first two. Kozume is behind it. She was with him; I just know it."

"I'm sorry, let's back track. What do you mean first two? And Terushima?"

Y/N bit her bottom lip. She hadn't told Ukai about those three. Just Chester and Peters.

Suna exhaled heavily. "Don't worry about it. It's just that I think she's lying to me. Well, I know she's lying I just hadn't brought it up yet." Suna informs.

"Hmp, just how you hadn't told her about this missing ring of yours? Again, you're a fucking idiot. Nothing but air in the skull of yours. Maybe it's the cigarettes." Ukai drags.

Suna was being a bit antsy and told Ukai about the missing ring actually being Dolly's and how he doesn't know what to do anymore. That and he also spilled the beans because he was afraid that Y/N found out and is waiting for him to bring it up. That and he thinks she's going to leave him for Kenma.

Ukai wanted to punch Suna, but he didn't, giving the boy good advice to tell her before she finds out or to tell her before he does.

"I don't want to talk about that again."

"You'll have to. Waiting any longer will send you into a mental crisis. You already think she's going to leave you for this Kozume kid, yet you yourself aren't saying anything about the things you give her. I say it's pretty fair."

It got silent and Y/N waited for a few minutes not wanting to miss out on anything.

"Son, I think you need to talk to her. Again, certain things can be avoided based on your choices. If you tell her that this ring belongs to your dead ex and that's why you were so worked up about it, then...maybe she'd be able to hear you out on why you chose to give it to her." Ukai helps. "And realize I'm trying to help you here since she seems happy with you. Or else you would've been mopping your blood from my floors already." Ukai informs.