°•~50~•°

[Oh, okay]

Kenma finally reached Section 8. Upon reaching hardly anyone was there. It wasn't at all strange, but it felt different for nearly anyone to be there. Not only did Kenma not turn his phone back on before or after he left from home, but he also doesn't know if Kuroo is here. It's most likely that the boy is, however, for some reason, he doubts it.

Kenma ruffled his hair and exhaled. He needs to play a game, he needs to think, needs to figure out how he's going to tell Kuroo about this. Or maybe he shouldn't.

"Shh." Kenma said to his thoughts. "Don't overthink it." He says to himself. Kenma reached Kuroo's hut and pushed past the sheet that always hang. He went on the other side and Kuroo was indeed there. He was asleep with his phone close to him. Kenma felt bad. He knows that he probably spent all night calling his phone.

Kenma exhaled and peered over him. The slow rise and fall gave him more than enough confirmation that he's asleep. Kenma studied him for a bit and was about to wake him up when he noticed something sticking from under his phone. He held a playful laugh and reached over. He thought it was money at first but was surprised to see that it was actually a photo.

"Hm?" Kenma picked it up but before he could look at the photo properly, he was on his back. It all happened so quickly. One minute he was standing and the next minute he wasn't. Kenma tried to move but realized his hands were pinned above his head.

Kuroo still half asleep breathed heavily. "What are you doing?" He asked. Kenma brushed past the groggy and extra deep morning voice his friend gets every time and chuckled lightly.

"Nothing."

Kuroo raised his head and slipped his fingers through Kenma's. "Kuroo what are you do-

Kuroo clicked his tongue when he took the photo back and looked at Kenma. "I asked first." Kuroo says with a slight smile. Kenma got a whiff of juicy fruit on his tongue and also smelt a bit of perfume.

"And I answered." That's when Kenma noticed the hickey on his neck. "Seems like you had a lot of fun last night." Upon hearing that Kuroo frowned. He raised himself off of Kenma and cleared his throat.

"I guess." He says grabbing his phone and placing the photo into the pocket of his sweats. Kenma shook his head and sat up.

"How'd you even know that I was here? You were totally sleeping when I came in."

"Your hair brushed my neck." He admits. Kenma rolled his eyes and studied him. Kuroo snatched his shirt from the floor and placed it on.

"My phone went dead last night." Kenma spoke. Kuroo rubbed his hair and sighed.

"I guess." He simply answers. Kenma rose a brow.

"W-what's that supposed to mean?"

"I know you're lying but that's fine. Whatever it is you don't want me to know now, I'll find out later."

Kenma clenched his jaw and exhaled. "If I tell you then I'm afraid that I wouldn't know how you'd react."

"Depending on what you're hiding."

"Ha, depending on what you're hiding." Kenma grins. Kuroo glanced back at him and turned to fully face him. He slipped his hands into his pockets and smiled, he played with the photo that's in his left pocket as he stared at the boy.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, fuck boy."

"I'm not a fuck boy."

"Is it because you have a lover now?"

Kuroo nodded. "Well, whoever they are, I'm glad they at least smell nice." That made Kuroo laugh.